White House defends dealmaking in political races - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

White House defends dealmaking in political races

This is a discussion on White House defends dealmaking in political races within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by Ringo No darn it, I haven't fired either one of them yet. Just got a boat load ...

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    No darn it, I haven't fired either one of them yet. Just got a boat load of ammo for them and now it's already 114 deg. and going up. Will have to wait for now, I'm not going out of the house until OCT. or NOV. unless absolutely necessary.
    Ringo you know it is funny. My brother who always hated hot weather, he would almost die when he visited here in Texas, and lived for many years in Denver moved to Phoenix about 15 years ago. Go figure.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    No darn it, I haven't fired either one of them yet. Just got a boat load of ammo for them and now it's already 114 deg. and going up. Will have to wait for now, I'm not going out of the house until OCT. or NOV. unless absolutely necessary.
    Uhhh, Whoops... Yea, I forgot what happens this time of year in your location...
    Like North Dakota has 2 kinds of weather, Ice cold and not so cold. AZ has hotter than hell and not so hot...

    I was there on business 3 years back, it was Feb and it was almost 90 that week.. It was a nice break from New England weather...

    I guess I'll have to wait until fall to hear the results...

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  3. #23
    Ringo's Avatar
    Ringo is offline Politically Incorrect
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Ringo you know it is funny. My brother who always hated hot weather, he would almost die when he visited here in Texas, and lived for many years in Denver moved to Phoenix about 15 years ago. Go figure.
    The temp.where I live will vary between 115-125 deg. between June-Sept. The average temp. in Phoenix is 105-110, but it's a very dry heat with humidity around 15 percent, quite a bit different than Texas heat & humidity I believe? Maybe the dry heat agrees with him, very little perspiration. I've ridden my Harley in 100 deg. heat with high humidity and it was almost unbearable,here in Arizona I've ridden in 122 deg. heat with low humidity and it was "tolerable". Only did it once, won't do it twice.
    "And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done".

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    The temp.where I live will vary between 115-125 deg. between June-Sept. The average temp. in Phoenix is 105-110, but it's a very dry heat with humidity around 15 percent, quite a bit different than Texas heat & humidity I believe? Maybe the dry heat agrees with him, very little perspiration. I've ridden my Harley in 100 deg. heat with high humidity and it was almost unbearable,here in Arizona I've ridden in 122 deg. heat with low humidity and it was "tolerable". Only did it once, won't do it twice.
    When I had my bike I always preferred cold weather to hot weather when riding. I could always get enough clothes on to be fairly comfortable in cold weather but hated the heat in the summer.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  5. #25
    bigrebnc1861 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    i change channels..........i just cant stomach the lies, arrogance and total ineptness!!!!!!!
    And what makes it worse is that so many people are still swooning........
    +100000

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Yea, the Obama cash stash... Know as "taxpayer money"...

    How been Mom?

    Peace...
    I've been good, 6 shooter. How about you? My cataract surgery has been rescheduled for June 30th. Just wanted to let you know so that you can change your prayer. Thank !
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    I've been good, 6 shooter. How about you? My cataract surgery has been rescheduled for June 30th. Just wanted to let you know so that you can change your prayer. Thank !
    Added to the prayer list. All will be fine.

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Butner, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    362

    Wink White House defends dealmaking in political

    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Classic case of "it's ok as long as it benefits us". I'll be happy to see the crooks voted out in November.
    gf
    The next Presidential election is 2012, not 2010, but we can impeach Obama for allowing his Chicago mob to interfer with two elections illegally once we regain the House and Senate. Or at best, force him to fire Emanuel and Messina. Obama needs to forget his Saul Alinsky training, it will be his downfall yet... that and surrounding himself a lot of corrupt people.
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hamberger View Post
    The next Presidential election is 2012, not 2010, but we can impeach Obama for allowing his Chicago mob to interfer with two elections illegally once we regain the House and Senate.
    I would expect impeachment will be high up on the agenda list if we retake the house & senate.

    Even if we dont, I dont see this president leaving office in the customary manner. It wouldnt surprise me if his own party went after him. They are already showing they have become disenchanted. They may just offer him up to the pagan alter of political expediency to keep from discrediting the entire democratic party (to late on that last count IMO).

  10. #30
    handgonnetoter Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Voting them out in November sounds good and will make everyone FEEL good. There is a saying..."when you're young you learn, when you're old you understand". How many here are old enough to understand that FEELINGS LIE? I'm saying, feel as good as you want, but the circumstances will not change. Everything is already in place and will continue on schedule, because it would take too much effort and way too much time (years) to reverse anything now in place. It's possible to slow things down, but the consequences will not change. Americans have always been a day late and a dollar short when it comes to realizing their ignorance and complacency. Today, however, it's years too late and trillions short. Feel good if you want, but there's no way out of the mess. It's not just our nation, it's global, and the FIX is already IN.
    Well, in that case lets just turn in all our guns and what is left of our rights now and get it over with! That is what you are saying right? Nothing is written in concrete my friend. Anything that can be put in place by man, can be taken apart by man. I agree that the home team is looking a little weak right now, but so is the visiting team (Obama and crew). I think that anything is possible.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 09:24 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 11:27 AM
  3. White House Escalates War on Fox News
    By HK4U in forum Politics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 06:14 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 01:10 PM
  5. New Orwellian Tactics from the White House
    By sixtracksfn in forum Politics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 07:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •