Is obama the first black president?
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Is obama the first black president?

This is a discussion on Is obama the first black president? within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; It is debateable So the next time someone makes the statement about the 2008 election being historical you can say ...

  1. #1
    bigrebnc1861 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088

    Default Is obama the first black president?

    It is debateable So the next time someone makes the statement about the 2008 election being historical you can say we have already been there,




    The best case for Black ancestry is against Warren G. Harding, our 29th president from 1921 until 1923. Harding himself never denied his ancestry. When Republican leaders called on Harding to deny the "Negro" history, he said, "How should I know whether or not one of my ancestors might have jumped the fence." William Chancellor, a White professor of economics and politics at Wooster College in Ohio, wrote a book on the Harding family genealogy and identified Black ancestors among both parents of President Harding. Justice Department agents allegedly bought and destroyed all copies of this book. Chancellor also said that Harding's only academic credentials included education at Iberia College, which was founded in order to educate fugitive slaves.
    Black People And Their Place In World History G. Harding

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    It is debateable So the next time someone makes the statement about the 2008 election being historical you can say we have already been there,




    The best case for Black ancestry is against Warren G. Harding, our 29th president from 1921 until 1923. Harding himself never denied his ancestry. When Republican leaders called on Harding to deny the "Negro" history, he said, "How should I know whether or not one of my ancestors might have jumped the fence." William Chancellor, a White professor of economics and politics at Wooster College in Ohio, wrote a book on the Harding family genealogy and identified Black ancestors among both parents of President Harding. Justice Department agents allegedly bought and destroyed all copies of this book. Chancellor also said that Harding's only academic credentials included education at Iberia College, which was founded in order to educate fugitive slaves.
    Black People And Their Place In World History G. Harding
    BFD Everery group had its hardships, get over it!! You probably voted for the Mac Daddy

  3. #3
    bigrebnc1861 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    BFD Everery group had its hardships, get over it!! You probably voted for the Mac Daddy
    So tell me if this little fact had been known do you think obama would have been elected? ASll the hype because we had a black man running for President. If the truth about this had been known obama would not have been able to use that angel to help pull in a lot of white votes.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    So tell me if this little fact had been known do you think obama would have been elected? ASll the hype because we had a black man running for President. If the truth about this had been known obama would not have been able to use that angel to help pull in a lot of white votes.
    Listen, There is no angel. The young people (wantabees) saw a flashy, lying Mac Daddy running for office did not have a fuÖ clue and voted for a person from a different set of beliefs and thought he could wake on water. I have no problem about race, color or gender. We are ALL AMERICANS REGARDLESS OF COLOR. I am 100% GERMAN but I AM AMERICAN FIRST. I donít go around saying in a GERMAN AMERICAN . If we all see ourselves as Americans first and forget about this stupid hypenation I think we would all be alot better off.

  5. #5
    bigrebnc1861 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Listen, There is no angel. The young people (wantabees) saw a flashy, lying Mac Daddy running for office did not have a fuÖ clue and voted for a person from a different set of beliefs and thought he could wake on water. I have no problem about race, color or gender. We are ALL AMERICANS REGARDLESS OF COLOR. I am 100% GERMAN but I AM AMERICAN FIRST. I donít go around saying in a GERMAN AMERICAN . If we all see ourselves as Americans first and forget about this stupid hypenation I think we would all be alot better off.
    I also have no problem with race or gender, but I didn't sit the stage for the historical election of the first so called black American president. the news medfia did that. Does obama see himself as an America or an African American?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    I also have no problem with race or gender, but I didn't sit the stage for the historical election of the first so called black American president. the news medfia did that. Does obama see himself as an America or an African American?
    Based on all his action, he sees himself as a Dictator of the world, favoring Islam. There goes that hyphen again. What part of Africa is he from?? I guess i should refer to myself as a ''German-American ( I did not see a block on the census) How about French-American or what ever.
    If he is by some chance he is an American, then he would be a ''Black - American'' This Politically correct hyphenated BUL....SH.... is when got him in the White house in the first place. By the way when I filled out my census I completed line 1 and 9 only. I checked nine as other, and wrote in AMERICAN. The Elitist will always support the underdog to buy there votes.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 07:20 PM
  2. Is Obama A Racist?
    By Tea For One in forum Politics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 01:51 PM
  3. Wikipedia says Obama born in Kenya
    By festus in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 12:17 AM
  4. Dead horse Y/N
    By Sheldon in forum Politics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 07:31 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 09:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •