As much damage as possible
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

As much damage as possible

This is a discussion on As much damage as possible within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; The Dems are trying to do as much damage as possible before the november elections. This is evident with the ...

festus is offline God Bless Our Troops!!!

Exclamation As much damage as possible

The Dems are trying to do as much damage as possible before the november elections.
    This is evident with the passage of Obamacare, Crap and Tade (oops i must have fat fingered that one), the governmental feet dragging on the Deep Sea Horizan tragedy...And now the internet emergency powers act being pushed through. They all know they are done in november. They are just pissing us off worse now.

I hope they do not have the good sense to suspend or slow down the election process because it is gonna get ugly sports fans
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

And of course after dragging their feet on the oil crisis now we have a moratorium on any off shore drilling. Guess which way the oil prices will be going in the future. The only question is how many incumbents we get rid of in Nov. and even more important will the new batch be any better or just more puppets of the puppet masters.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    The Dems are trying to do as much damage as possible before the november elections.
    This is evident with the passage of Obamacare, Crap and Tade (oops i must have fat fingered that one), the governmental feet dragging on the Deep Sea Horizan tragedy...And now the internet emergency powers act being pushed through. They all know they are done in november. They are just pissing us off worse now.

I hope they do not have the good sense to suspend or slow down the election process because it is gonna get ugly sports fans
    In addition to everything else, they LAUGH at those of us who mention the Constitution. There isn't even a pretense of attempting to follow the Constitution anymore. I think the writing is on the wall. November? Don't hold your breath. Remember the Contract with America in 1994? Where the hell did that get us? More of the same coming your way.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Allow me to remove my tin hat for a second. They have something in the works for Nov. that's why they really don't care what we think.

Hat back on,
    Ange

mojo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Allow me to remove my tin hat for a second. They have something in the works for Nov. that's why they really don't care what we think.

Hat back on,
    Ange
    could be....

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post

i watched the Beck show yesterday and he had a fiction writer on with a book called " Term Limits" that sounded real interesting, cant remember the writer though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post

Hat back on,
    Ange
    I am inclined to agree with that.

wolfhunter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    i watched the Beck show yesterday and he had a fiction writer on with a book called " Term Limits" that sounded real interesting, cant remember the writer though.
    Amazon.com: Term Limits (9781439148105): Vince Flynn: Books

Ektarr is offline Dedicated Infidel

If I were a bettin' man...which I am not...I think I'd put a few bucks on some sort of (real or imagined) "serious emergency" popping up around September/October. Said emergency will be of such a nature that it will oblige - in our best interest, of course, and in the best interest of, maybe, National Security - those who are caring for us to institute a suspension of certain Rights and Privileges. I would probably add a few bucks on the side for those Rights and Privileges taking the form of RKBA, Right of Assembly, Freedom of Speech (in the form of the Internet)...maybe more, but I'd put the heavier money on these. Maybe a coupl'a wild-card dollars on a form of Martial Law kickin' in, just for laughs...

...if I were a bettin' man. Which I am not.

Edit:

And if not this September/October, certainly by September/October of '12.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

"The truth of the matter is that you do have those standby provisions, and the statutory emergency plans are there whereby you could, in the name of stopping terrorism, apprehend, invoke the military, and arrest Americans and hold them in detention camps."
    U.S. Representative Henry Gonzalez, August 29, 1994

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."
    Hermann Goering, President of the Reichstag, Nazi Party, and Luftwaffe Commander in Chief

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
    Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast