NAACP VOTES RESOLUTION to CALL TEA PARTY RACISTS - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

NAACP VOTES RESOLUTION to CALL TEA PARTY RACISTS

This is a discussion on NAACP VOTES RESOLUTION to CALL TEA PARTY RACISTS within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Has anyone seen what they think of the Black Panther Party??? Wonder if they think that is a racist group?...

Has anyone seen what they think of the Black Panther Party???
    Wonder if they think that is a racist group?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From a Marine Sniper -- "you can run but you will just die tired"
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner View Post
    Has anyone seen what they think of the Black Panther Party???
    Wonder if they think that is a racist group?
    How does not liking "crackers" equate to being racist? I could see where PETA would have a problem with them if they wanted to kill animal crackers, but I don't think that makes them racists.

Just messin, Sooner.

Semper Fi
    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.
    Winston Churchill

Farakhan and Rev. Wright have been key speakers at NAACP events and they are attacking the Tea Party as racist? Yeah Right. NAACP is no different that the Klan and it is time they are treated as such.

The 'left' and their Democrat lapdogs are noticing that their dreams are crumbling. They are utilizing all of the groups they own to try and motivate their base voters so they will turn out in November and stem the tide of defeat.

It's not working well for them.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Is this a case of the pot calling the kettle black?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

If the NAACP is getting that worked up about the Tea Parties then its working keep the heat on.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

"When you look at the crime and poverty and family breakdown of the African-American community ... you see a half-century of failure by the NAACP" Could not have said it better or more accurate.......................

NAACP, The Klan with a Tan! The epitome of Racism

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

St. Louis Tea Party organizer Bill Hennessy wrote on the group's website Tuesday that the Tea Party stands for smaller government and fiscal responsibility, and accused the NAACP of abandoning black America.

"When you look at the crime and poverty and family breakdown of the African-American community ... you see a half-century of failure by the NAACP," he wrote. "None of those persistent problems was caused by the Tea Party movement, yet the principles of the Tea Party are exactly what's needed to wind down the multigenerational destruction in the African-American community

Best qoute ever!!!

And I agree with fuhr52 it is nothing more then a tax exempt money maker for a select few. If people in the government would have the balls to do their jobs the NAACP would be paying taxes for the BS that they force local governments to do in the name of equallity.

The "racist" card is getting real thin in my book. As I said before I disagreed with universal health care under Clinton, I disagree with it now. How does that make me a racist? I have always disagreed with government overspending and I disagree with it now. How does that make me a racist? I have always been against big government and I'm against it now. How does that make me a racist? I wish they would get over the race issue and start presenting facts.

handgonnetoter Guest

Glen Beck said it well last night. Racism is in ALL OF US, irregardless of the color of our skin. We are all people that bleed red, and we are all Americans. We need to get rid of the Klan, the White Supremist groups, the Black Panthers, and all the other bull s_ _ t that those kind of groups bring with them. Just my humble opinion, like it or not. Americans have plenty of people around this world that hate us so much they want to cut our heads off, so lets not help them by doing the work for them. Lets stick together as ONE people with a common cause to kick the asses of those who want to kick ours.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast