NAACP VOTES RESOLUTION to CALL TEA PARTY RACISTS - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

NAACP VOTES RESOLUTION to CALL TEA PARTY RACISTS

This is a discussion on NAACP VOTES RESOLUTION to CALL TEA PARTY RACISTS within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by handgonnetoter Glen Beck said it well last night. Racism is in ALL OF US, irregardless of the ...

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    Glen Beck said it well last night. Racism is in ALL OF US, irregardless of the color of our skin. We are all people that bleed red, and we are all Americans. We need to get rid of the Klan, the White Supremist groups, the Black Panthers, and all the other bull s_ _ t that those kind of groups bring with them. Just my humble opinion, like it or not. Americans have plenty of people around this world that hate us so much they want to cut our heads off, so lets not help them by doing the work for them. Lets stick together as ONE people with a common cause to kick the asses of those who want to kick ours.
    AMEN well said.

  2. #22
    wolfhunter Guest

    Default

    I AM A RACIST.
    Yep, I am. I Have a strong bias in favor of members of the human race.

    By the way, many of my coworkers wear red shirts on Friday as a support the troops program. My only red shirt Has a Tea Party logo and "To protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic" written under it.

    I was called a racist 3 times, BY PEOPLE THAT KNOW ME, before I got to my desk.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Mi
    Posts
    1,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    I AM A RACIST.
    Yep, I am. I Have a strong bias in favor of members of the human race.

    By the way, many of my coworkers wear red shirts on Friday as a support the troops program. My only red shirt Has a Tea Party logo and "To protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic" written under it.

    I was called a racist 3 times, BY PEOPLE THAT KNOW ME, before I got to my desk.

    ....What would these People do if the government fails? Who will they blame? I guess they would not take too kindly to a "Oath Keepers' Shirt!
    Semper Fi

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Butner, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    362

    Exclamation NAACP VOTES RESOLUTION to CALL TEA PARTY RACISTS

    Now one of their own Shirley Sherrod, the USDA's department's Georgia director of Rural Development was fired for refusing to give proper help to a White Farmer facing bankruptcy. Ms. Sherrod was recorded speaking to an NAACP meeting when she was videotaped saying; "He had to come to me for help. What he didn't know while he was taking all that time trying to show me he was superior to me was I was trying to decide just how much help I was going to give him," she said. "I was struggling with the fact that so many black people have lost their farmland and here I was faced with having to help a white person save their land -- so I didn't give him the full force of what I could do. I did enough." But the NAACP isn't racist, are they? No Hell! It's just us whitey's... This happens everywhere that Blacks are given a postion of authority, case in point - Barack Hussien Obama!
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania, Delaware County
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hamberger View Post
    I did enough." But the NAACP isn't racist, are they? No Hell! It's just us whitey's... This happens everywhere that Blacks are given a postion of authority, case in point - Barack Hussien Obama!
    Believe it or not, there are a few blacks who are thinking on their own, being called uncle toms and "race haters" who see things actually how it is. They don't blindly follow the NAACP and other fringe black groups. But it's very very hard for them because their community considers them OUTCASTS!! What a shame!!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Butner, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    Believe it or not, there are a few blacks who are thinking on their own, being called uncle toms and "race haters" who see things actually how it is. They don't blindly follow the NAACP and other fringe black groups. But it's very very hard for them because their community considers them OUTCASTS!! What a shame!!
    Like you said Ricardo, those Blacks are few and far between common sense and follow the NAACP mouthpiece! And please, if your going to quote me, quote all that I said not just the part you want to use to make your point, thank you...
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania, Delaware County
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hamberger View Post
    Like you said Ricardo, those Blacks are few and far between common sense and follow the NAACP mouthpiece! And please, if your going to quote me, quote all that I said not just the part you want to use to make your point, thank you...
    Sorry about that, next time I'll quote the entire thing and bold the important part I want to answer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 11:19 PM
  2. Tea Party Protests Create Online Sales Boom
    By festus in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 08:33 AM
  3. Tea Party slams Palin!!!
    By ricardo900 in forum Politics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 10:59 AM
  4. Sarah Palin to headline first-ever Tea Party Convention
    By Conservative Wife & Mom in forum Politics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 09:56 AM
  5. Dear Fellow Tea Party Patriots,
    By Tea For One in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 12:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •