Agriculture Official witheld help due to race of white farmer to NAACP crowd.....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Agriculture Official witheld help due to race of white farmer to NAACP crowd.....

This is a discussion on Agriculture Official witheld help due to race of white farmer to NAACP crowd..... within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; And some folks are calling tea party members racist ? FOXNews.com - Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give ...

Default Agriculture Official witheld help due to race of white farmer to NAACP crowd.....

Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

mojo Guest

I heard this yesterday......could racism be anymore blatant!!!!!!!!!!!! will the MSM cover it or maybe BO will ask this farmer to the WH for a beer??

Where is the mass public out cry? What a double standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Stuff like this, in addition to that "kill the Crackers and their babies" business after the DOJ dismissed all the voter intimidation charges...it's almost like *some* people are egging on a race war... and I don't just mean on paper in the legal system.
    Where is Obummer stating that this woman (and others) have "acted stupidly"?
    What. A. Crock.

Quote Originally Posted by MissAnnThrope View Post
    Stuff like this, in addition to that "kill the Crackers and their babies" business after the DOJ dismissed all the voter intimidation charges...Where is Obummer stating that this woman (and others) have "acted stupidly"?
    What. A. Crock.
    It's alright to be a racist as long as it's against them peoples!

Glockster20 is offline Clinging to God and guns

Reverse racism is alive and well

Default Descrimination

I think it is awful what is happening in our country. I see it especially in the state of Georgia.

That Black Panther POS was on the tube the other nite (O'Reilly?) saying that it wasn't possible for blacks to be racist. In fact, he flat out said they (blacks) could say anything they wanted, but no one else (whitey) could. The double standard is very much alive and well as is the distinct possibility of a race war, IMO, if someone (gee, the President?...Nah...) doesn't ratchet down the BS.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    That Black Panther POS was on the tube the other nite (O'Reilly?) saying that it wasn't possible for blacks to be racist. In fact, he flat out said they (blacks) could say anything they wanted, but no one else (whitey) could. The double standard is very much alive and well as is the distinct possibility of a race war, IMO, if someone (gee, the President?...Nah...) doesn't ratchet down the BS.

IMO I don't hold Obozo directly responsible for the actions of the NBPCP (New Black PussyCat Party - I suppose they scare someone but it sure as he!! ain't me) or the lady in Georgia. I do hold him responsible for the DOJ dropping the investgation against the NBPCP assuming it happened (which I believe it did). However, it could be argued that the DOJ/NBPCP incident has emboldened some people to go farther than they would before.

The "It's not possible for blacks to be racist" argument is counter-productive to ending racism. Some people see this (Bill Cosby is one who, based on what he has said in the past, I am sure does) and some do not.

Wish I'd seen that guy on O'Reilly. I'll bet Bill ate him alive!

Glockster20 is offline Clinging to God and guns

Where do other ethnic groups get off saying only whites are racist??? Check out the "brown berets"

YouTube - Brown KKK Beret Caught In Explosive Racist Rant Against "White" America..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast