Are illegals infesting U.S. military bases? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Are illegals infesting U.S. military bases?

This is a discussion on Are illegals infesting U.S. military bases? within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by THE DUKE OF ESSEX In 2007, the Washington Times reported Fort Huachuca changed security measures "after sources ...

Quote Originally Posted by THE DUKE OF ESSEX View Post
    In 2007, the Washington Times reported Fort Huachuca changed security measures "after sources warned that possibly 60 Afghan and Iraqi terrorists were to be smuggled into the U.S. through underground tunnels with high-powered weapons to attack the Arizona Army base." This part of the story in particular worries me. Has anything been done to protect Fort Huachuca? As in beefed up security, letting armed military carry their firearms on the base (at all times), etc... I think I would be outraged if I were in charge of the fort, for what can only be called dereliction of duty by person(s) responsible for not securing the property.
    If the massacre at Ft. Hood is an example I would say only Muslim terrorists are allowed to carry weapons on the bases.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by THE DUKE OF ESSEX View Post
    In 2007, the Washington Times reported Fort Huachuca changed security measures "after sources warned that possibly 60 Afghan and Iraqi terrorists were to be smuggled into the U.S. through underground tunnels with high-powered weapons to attack the Arizona Army base." This part of the story in particular worries me. Has anything been done to protect Fort Huachuca? As in beefed up security, letting armed military carry their firearms on the base (at all times), etc... I think I would be outraged if I were in charge of the fort, for what can only be called dereliction of duty by person(s) responsible for not securing the property.
    Obviously, the base security is non-existent. Civilian employers hiring illegal aliens to work at the base is not my idea of security - ANY security. Seems to me the military has its head up its *****. As HK4U said, they let a fellow soldier, a known Muslim fanatic, stay in the service, and let him kill a dozen people. What a moronic chain of command.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12