Sister Palin wants women to vote - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sister Palin wants women to vote

This is a discussion on Sister Palin wants women to vote within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; I don't know how it is here, but on the forum I moderate, if someone is banned and comes back, ...

I don't know how it is here, but on the forum I moderate, if someone is banned and comes back, he won't last the day. Sometimes they try to get tricky with changing IP address, but we catch them anyway.

It is my opinion that this site suffers from a lack of oversight. Luke has informed me more than once that admin cannot monitor the entire site but only reacts to e-mails that they get. Some of the trolls have elevated their manipulation of this fact to an art form: antagonize the hell out of you, then you react, and they e-mail admin and YOU get the warning. Other sites that I frequent have active forum moderators; they participate in discussions but are also very good at nipping things in the bud. Luke and Amdude need to get help or this once-great site is probably gonna continue its downward slide. IMO.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

mullet is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    It is my opinion that this site suffers from a lack of oversight. Luke has informed me more than once that admin cannot monitor the entire site but only reacts to e-mails that they get. Some of the trolls have elevated their manipulation of this fact to an art form: antagonize the hell out of you, then you react, and they e-mail admin and YOU get the warning. Other sites that I frequent have active forum moderators; they participate in discussions but are also very good at nipping things in the bud. Luke and Amdude need to get help or this once-great site is probably gonna continue its downward slide. IMO.
    jj if this is such a terrible site why do you come here? so you can battle the people you label as trolls? maybe you need to take a look at yourself? a troll is someone who u don\\\\\\\'t agree with eh
    If you have a powerfull computer, with plenty of drive space, you can start your own website. software u buy on the internet you will need a high speed internet connection. i do belive they have dem over der in miniot ya know then you two can start your so called christian site, get a biblical sponsor and allow only those who you have judged worthy to enter
    jj the ranch would allow you to conduct yourself in the manner that you do here u would be booted out on yer rump
    u r a bigger trouble maker then that iceman guy imho
    imho this site is still much better then the ranch

Hummm. Smells like ICEHOLE in here...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Some of the trolls have elevated their manipulation of this fact to an art form: antagonize the hell out of you, then you react, and they e-mail admin and YOU get the warning.
    Mature adults own and control their reactions to what others say and do.

Those who have no self control probably shouldn't participate in a forum open to the public or posses a firearm.

Sooner or later they;ll be manipulated into doing something they should not do.

G50AE is offline Banned

I think this whole thread should be deleted.

An asside, one of Iceman's favorite tactics was to post bizzare photoshop pictures to further his point, or to instigate others, or whatever Iceman was trying to do on the particular thread. Mullet, has not done that, which leads me to believe that mullet is a rehash of one of the other trolls. Not that Iceman isn't still lurking around on these forums, he probably is.

If this were Iceman's work, wouldn't he have posted pictures of that adult-film star that looks like Sara Palin?

mullet is offline Banned

Default TV game show

this is sounding like a tv game show. \\\\\\\"guess who the troll is\\\\\\\"

G50 from the content of your latest posting it appears that you miss the iceman\\\\\\\'s charm, humor, and wit. I seriously doubt the owner will allow the iceman readmition because of all the people who have left on account of his childish actions.
    Someone said over 150 members went over to the ranch. Many of them paying members. I am a member of the ranch, and i can tell you it really sucks over there. This is the place to be.
    This is a much better site.
    This website has became a little dry since the iceman\\\\\\\'s demise. It is my firm belief that it will rebound to its former glory in a short period of time without him.

imho we can all live without the distraction, and malice of trolls like theiceman and his minions.

calvin is offline Benevolent Overlord

Mullet is trolling. You guys ever heard the expression 'don't feed the trolls'? Try it sometime.
    Calvin Redding

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123