Ron Paul 2012

Ron Paul 2012

This is a discussion on Ron Paul 2012 within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; A miracle like this comes once in a life time. I never thought it would happen. I think enough people ...

Default Ron Paul 2012

A miracle like this comes once in a life time. I never thought it would happen. I think enough people have pulled their head out of the sand to make it happen this time.

Remember November 5th | RonPaul2012
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    A miracle like this comes once in a life time. I never thought it would happen. I think enough people have pulled their head out of the sand to make it happen this time.

Remember November 5th | RonPaul2012
    As much as I'd like to see it happen, personally I don't think Ron Paul will ever run for President again; 1. he said so himself and 2. he is too old...

I think staying where he is at in Congress is where he can do us the most good at his age...

Now if his son Rand Paul wants to make a go of it in 2012/2016 I am all for it...
    I also think we need Rand Paul in the U.S. Senate at least one term right now, before he even thinks about running; because the Senate is the source of much of our current sad state of affairs in this country...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    As much as I'd like to see it happen, personally I don't think Ron Paul will ever run for President again; 1. he said so himself and 2. he is too old...

I think staying where he is at in Congress is where he can do us the most good at his age...

Now if his son Rand Paul wants to make a go of it in 2012/2016 I am all for it...
    I also think we need Rand Paul in the U.S. Senate at least one term right now, before he even thinks about running; because the Senate is the source of much of our current sad state of affairs in this country...
    Totally agree Bohemian.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post

+1 Bohemian
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

I think he want run either but I would vote for him if he did.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I would vote for him but not his son.