Gotta Love our new Govenor...

Gotta Love our new Govenor...

This is a discussion on Gotta Love our new Govenor... within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Gov Mike Huckabee said ... "If we want to keep our nation's secrets 'SECRET' .....store them where President Obama stores ...

Talking Gotta Love it...

Gov Mike Huckabee said ...

"If we want to keep our nation's secrets 'SECRET' .....store them where President Obama stores his college transcripts and birth certificate."
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

i dont care who you are, thats funny right there...
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

I NEEDED that laugh SO bad. I'm So sick of the crap going on in Washington. The shitbags we elected to represent us are robbing us blind time after time. They can't do ANYTHING without stealing our money and weakening the nation, and their arrogance is unbelievable. They can't even vote on a tax cut bill without millions of dollars of PORK added to it. I've never been so distraught in my entire life. I'm overwhelmed by the stupidity of Americans who keep electing these THIEVES. We really have become slaves. we're surrounded and engulfed in a system where we have no control and they tighten the noose every day. George Washington should have let the continental army kill all of congress when they wanted to for refusing to pay the soldiers. It would have set an example for the scumbags in there today. I believe the tree of liberty is due for a good fertilizing.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Mike's got that right!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787