Afraid Of 2nd Amendment Vote - Majority Pulls Housing Legislation

Afraid Of 2nd Amendment Vote - Majority Pulls Housing Legislation

This is a discussion on Afraid Of 2nd Amendment Vote - Majority Pulls Housing Legislation within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; For those who believe politicians are afraid to support anti legislation, or vote against pro legislation. This may be an ...

Default Afraid Of 2nd Amendment Vote - Majority Pulls Housing Legislation

For those who believe politicians are afraid to support anti legislation, or vote against pro legislation. This may be an underhanded way of doing it, but it still occurs.

http://www.sunherald.com/447/story/395743.html

Thanks Ronwill.... It is indeed a bunch of corrupt politicians we have in office. It never ceases to amaze me that our elected officials are supposed to represent their constituents, but yet vote, (or not), as THEY feel appropriate.

yes it's always a case of say what you need to say to get elected, then do what you want to do once you are elected.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Why am I not surprised that none of the major media news networks are reporting this? Oh that's right because it goes against their perception of reality. Too bad, this would be an excellent opportunity for our side to point out how ridiculous and hippocritical they are.
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

The puppets we have in office work on the agenda of the international bankers and others that are really pulling their strings. They do not care what is right or what the citizens want.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I agree with you all and during a election year it just proves that they do not know or care what the people want just accomplishing there own agenda.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" (George Washington)

That's a good little story.Dissapointing,and yet,nit surprising.
    I just sent the following message to four local news agencies.Who knows if it will make any difference.But it made me feel better.
    :icon_wink:

"Show this on the 5 o'clock news.In fact,show it during the whole day,so everybody can see it.A couple of times.Restore my faith in your ability to report real news.

http://www.sunherald.com/447/story/395743.html"
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Just standard business on Capital Hill!:grr:
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787