Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012? - Page 19
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012?

This is a discussion on Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012? within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; I'm liking Herman Cain the more I see him. He did better this debate....

I'm liking Herman Cain the more I see him. He did better this debate.
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    Well, I'm afraid Rick Perry lost my vote last night. His stance on immigration just isn't gonna fly. I have a feeling, mine wasn't the only one he lost.
    He is nearly losing mine. But I still have my reservations...I like Herman Cain but he has issues that is not his fault really. Besides i do not think he is win-able. Who knows? I might be wrong. He will be better than Roam-ney. I still do not think this country is ready to vote another black man after the damage done by the holey one. It's a shame...I've always like Cain even before Perry came to the picture...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

For those that think Ron Paul is wacko, wrong or otherwise mistaken on foreign policy...

I give you this...

Dr. Ron Paul - HE SERVED!

Ronald Reagan: "Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense. As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country."

If Ron Paul is SO BAD on Foreign Policy WHY has he received more campaign donations from Veterans & Active Military than all other candidates AND the incumbent combined?
    BECAUSE WE UNDERSTAND DR. RON PAUL

And then I ask?

Just how much priceless American Blood, and upside-down spending being the worlds big brother, police and welfare is enough?

I must reiterate my previous post... and ask that you all do your due diligence research on the actual records of all the candidates vs. their rhetoric and media spin...
    and get behind the candidate you feel is most worthy with a donation of a dollar or more to their campaign and donating some personal time to their campaign in your area on a weekly basis in this pivotal time leading up to the primary's and caucuses... this is the only chance we get to choose OUR candidate...

Don't let the biased MSM and the RINO News Network Fox choose OUR candidate for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Keep voting Status Quo Establishment Democrats like Barack Obama, and Status Quo Establishment Republican Rinos like George W. Bush into office that continue to spend priceless American Blood, and continue upside-down spending being the worlds police, big brother and welfare…

AND allow 10′s of millions of illegal aliens (AND the UNIONS that hire them) to steal jobs, healthcare, social security, welfare, food stamps, medicare, medicaid, education, housing and hopes and dreams of a better future from law-abiding u.s. citizens languishing in unemployment, underemployment and homelessness…

AND TRAMPLE THE SECOND AMENDMENT...

“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” – Albert Einstein

Only one candidate, including the incumbent doofus has promised to bring all our troops home as fast as they can get on ships and planes home; moreover,
    only one candidate has the stones to buck both parties to do it; that candidate is Dr. Ron Paul, 12 term congressman from Texas;
    whose voting record stands as a shining beacon of real hope for the right kind of change…
    Ron Paul has never voted for a debt ceiling increase or the stinking patriot act and he is the only candidate whom can say that.
    Ron Paul – Champion of Liberty, Defender of the Constitution.
    Vote Freedom First, Vote Ron Paul 2012
    Ron Paul 2012 Dot Com

“The status quo is what got us into this mess”, “People are sick of the status quo. It’s just going to dig us deeper into debt, get us involved in more foreign wars. Who wants that? – Ron Paul

IF you believe that your rights are on loan from the government…
    IF you believe that morality should be legislated…
    IF you value oppression and a government that aspires to control every facet of your life,
    and continuing to be the worlds police, big brother, and welfare at the expense of American Blood & Money…
    Vote status quo Establishment Republican Rino & status quo Establishment Democrat in 2012

IF you believe that your rights do not come from government…
    IF you believe that morality should not be legislated…
    IF you value freedom above all else…
    IF you believe we have spent enough priceless American Blood & done enough upside-down spending being the worlds police, big brother and welfare…
    Vote Freedom First, Vote Ron Paul 2012
    Ron Paul 2012 Dot Com
    Ron Paul 2012 Official Campaign WebsiteRon Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Default Vote Freedom First Vote Ron Paul

Well, tonight's the night before Iowa and I thought I would try to touch on a few key things that separate Ron Paul from all the GOP candidates and the incumbent doofus...

That I hope will encourage you to support him with your vote and possibly a dollar or more to his campaign...
    Moreover, spread the good word and educate folks on the Real Ron Paul vs. the MSM & Rino News Network Fox Talking Points; that Newt Gingrich, Mitt Romney, Rick Perry and Rick Santorum are counting on...

These are the biggies for me...

1. Nobody running has a better record on the Second Amendment than Ron Paul.
    2. Ron Paul is the only candidate with a Unimpeachable, Constitutionally Conservative Record.
    3. Ron Paul is the only candidate whom has never voted for or supported the stinking "Patriot Act" or the recently passed in the middle of the night abomination known as "The National Defense Authorization Act of 2012"
    4. Ron Paul will submit the first budget to Congress since 1835 that does not increase the "National Debt"
    5. ONLY Under President Ron Paul, will we end our foreign policy of spending Priceless American Blood and upside-down spending being the worlds big-brother and police. A policy that Status Quo Establishment Democrats & Status Quo Establishment Republican Rinos have embraced for far too long.
    6. Ron Paul will put our troops and drone bases and Predators on our borders.
    7. Ron Paul will put law-abiding U.S. Citizens First.
    8. Ron Paul has never voted for a unbalanced federal budget or a stinking debt ceiling increase.
    9. Ron Paul would end the policy of printing Trillions in worthless currency backed by air, a handshake, teleprompter, and a smile.
    10. On Day 1 Ron Paul would close 5 cabinet level departments thereby cutting at minimum a Trillion dollars in Federal spending; and he would not need congress to do it.
    11. No Amnesty For Illegal Aliens - PERIOD.

I Like Ron Paul Except For His Foreign Policy:

“I love George Washington. Except for his Foreign Policy.”
    “I love George Washington. Except for his Foreign Policy.” – Tenth Amendment Center

"Live Free Or Die Is The Motto Of New Hampshire"...
    I concur, I am another USMC Veteran & VFW Voting Freedom First, I am Voting Ron Paul.

Ron Paul 2012 Official Campaign Website

Veterans for Ron Paul 2012 | Facebook

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Paul will get my vote regardless of what all the worthless mindless talking heads have to say. Bunch of hot air.
    Not sure who is worst, the media or the democrates....one of the same. Do we really want another McCain pos ...bless his heart.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I'm from wisconsin! and I know P.D. Ryan and this is the guy we need!

I'm just throwing this out since no one has mentioned a running mate for Ron Paul. How about Andrew Napolitano? Has anyone has read his books, "Constitutional Chaos", "The Constitution in Exile", "A Nation of Sheep"(my favorite),"Dred Scott's Revenge", "Lies the Government Told You: Myth, Power, and Deception in American History", and last but not least, "It is Dangerous to be Right When the Government is Wrong: The Case for Personal Freedom".

Flame away.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    ...Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
    One died for your sins; the other for your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    I'm just throwing this out since no one has mentioned a running mate for Ron Paul. How about Andrew Napolitano? Has anyone has read his books, "Constitutional Chaos", "The Constitution in Exile", "A Nation of Sheep"(my favorite),"Dred Scott's Revenge", "Lies the Government Told You: Myth, Power, and Deception in American History", and last but not least, "It is Dangerous to be Right When the Government is Wrong: The Case for Personal Freedom".

Flame away.
    BigSlick: I have been hearing on the TV that Ron Paul, if not elected by the Republicans, will start a run as an Independent or a Third Party candidate. Also, Donald Trump is supposed to be considering throwing his hat in the ring again. I feel that if any of that happens, Obama will be re-elected very easily. There is not enough unity among the Republicans to weed out anyone who can't stand up against Obama. I don't care if it is Romney, Paul, Gingrich or anyone else, it is imperative that the Republicans fall behind one person who can win. The candidates have all been too busy slinging mud at each other and playing right into the hands of the Democrats. I hate having a defeatist attitude but if this big split occurs, we can all kiss our rear ends goodbye. I do agree with you in that Judge Napolitano would make a good running mate for whoever does run.

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Quote Originally Posted by boycan View Post
    Perry/Palin let the gun gods shine in 2012 :)
    Right on! Too bad it's probably 'wishful' thinking. =(
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Ringo is offline Politically Incorrect

I heard that John McCain was flying out tonight to give his endorsement to Romney in New Hampshire. If I had doubts before, I sure don't now.
    Tolerance Is A Virtue For A Man With No Convictions

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast