The White Side of the Story
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

The White Side of the Story

This is a discussion on The White Side of the Story within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; This is another email I received from a friend. This is purported to have been written by Pat Buchanan however ...

Thumbs up The White Side of the Story

This is another email I received from a friend. This is purported to have been written by Pat Buchanan however I can not verify that. If it wasn't written by him, kudos to whoever did write it. Some things need to be said, often and loudly!

BUCHANAN TO OBAMA

Finally............ It is Said Publicly.

I have never seen the white side explained better!
    Pat Buchanan had the guts to say it. It is about time.

BUCHANAN TO OBAMA
    By Patrick J.. Buchanan
    Barrack says we need to have a conversation about race in America . Fair enough. But this time, it needs to be a two-way conversation. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to.... This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known. Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, No people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream.
    Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants.
    Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.
    We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude?
    Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona, and Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids...?
    Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America ? Is it really white America 's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barrack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barrack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena . And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barrack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!

OK............ will you pass it on ?

YES. I did but will you?

Because I'm for a better America .
    I am not racist, not violent,

I'm just not silent anymore.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries

Hmmmm, I may have to give thought to copying that and putting in on my blog although I haven't changed it since 2008 post election...

BTW, Obamao is president only because he is black. Blacks voted for him only because he was black. I know, I heard this from black people while in their home (did home care for a number of years). These people spit in the face of Dr. Martin Luther King! How? They judged (voted for) the man only because of the color of his skin and NOT the content of his charactor. These people are from "group 4" from the 4 groups of those I feel likely voted for Obamao. ( Home ) Shameless plug but this thread fits it perfectly...

I myself don't care if he's black, I wouldn't care if he was orange. His policies and apparent dislike of all things conservative are what I dislike.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries

Oh, and speaking of no longer being silent, I have just such a bumper sticker on my truck: http://www.zazzle.com/not_racist_not...36654469258419
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Default so called white side

Must be on !@$$%& drugs. We have white college students from Temple University living on campus dorms in one of the most crime ridden neighborhoods in Philadelphia, and there is still more black on black crime in that neighborhood. Check the stats more white people on welfare than blacks. The trip over to this country for the slaves was not a !@#$%& club med vacation. If it wasn't for white racism to begin with affirmative action wouldn't exist. White people complaining about racism against them got to be the biggest joke of the century, since they're the biggest perpetrators and still are. Let me rephrase that, some white people. Because like all black people aren't lazy uneducated violent thugs. All white people aren't racists.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtyoung85 View Post
    Must be on !@$$%& drugs. We have white college students from Temple University living on campus dorms in one of the most crime ridden neighborhoods in Philadelphia, and there is still more black on black crime in that neighborhood.
    This statement alone shores up some of the assertions in the OP.

Check the stats more white people on welfare than blacks.
    Numbers aren't your friends are they? If you stop looking at the number of and look at the percentage of, then you will see what is presented in the OP is factual. IIRC the the black community comprises something like 13 - 14% of the total US population yet eats up more "hand out resources" per capita than the white side of the population. For your reading pleasure: USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

The trip over to this country for the slaves was not a !@#$%& club med vacation.
    Hmmm... Short on the history lessons are we? The slave trade was introduced to the Americas by the Dutch. The Dutch were introduced to slave trade by the black leaders of individual tribal nations in Africa. These tribes would war for possession of the the other tribe. The prisoners of war were offered up to the Dutch by the victors. Most of the POW's were the men. It was a shrewd way of the victors to get rid of the strength of the vanquished and make a profit in the process. So I would say the boarding process for your "Club Med" cruise was originated by the blacks to start with. Evidently the African blacks did not value human life of their victims very much.

To get a clean view of the history of the world, you need to put down the racial glasses you were given by your liberal educators and get some unbiased data from neutral resources. In the long run you will have a better understaning of the reality of things.

If it wasn't for white racism to begin with affirmative action wouldn't exist.
    Quite true. Affirmative action of today is based in the civil right movement started by a lot of very brave people on both sides of the racial spectrum. It was recognized that a great social injustice was done of a section of people that were going to become a part of the fabric of our country so it was deemed that they should be given 'a leg up' to get their lives on track and get caught up to the rest of the nation.

That's where the good intentions ends and the entitlement class begins. From that point the majority of the black nation became dependent on the largess from the government.

White people complaining about racism against them got to be the biggest joke of the century, since they're the biggest perpetrators and still are. Let me rephrase that, some white people. Because like all black people aren't lazy uneducated violent thugs. All white people aren't racists.
    Do you really believe that racism against white is impossible? You're not that ignorant to the facts of life are you? As long as there is a program that affords and advantage to one race over another, it is a racist program.

If a white kid gets a scholarship due to his athletic prowess over a black kid that competed for the same scholarship, the race baiter screams "Racism". But if the reverse is true and the black kid gets the scholarship over the white kid, not a single peep is heard from the ACLU.

Now for a little history trivia. Do you know which political party was responsible for spearheading the original effort to get the Civil Rights Act signed into law?

Survey says.... The Republican party! Ding! Ding! Ding!
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

White,black,purple ... I wish it would get past this but racism is a "business" these days... and it gives some people power...

Quote Originally Posted by fourmula766 View Post
    White,black,purple ... I wish it would get past this but racism is a "business" these days... and it gives some people power...
    You are so right! Unfortunately the ones that are blind to the business of racism are the very pawns that are subjugated by the business of racism and can't "see the forest for the trees". The ones that continue to propagate the religion of racism are the ones that benefit from the oppressed masses the most.

Reverend Wright (sp?)His hate filled diatribes and the black community's general acceptance of racism drive flocks of blacks into his church.

Al Sharpton. While I will admit he has done good for his community, his entire history and rise to fame is based on fanning the flames of hatred between the races. I've never attended his church but I see waht I see on TV.

Barack Obama- during his stint as a community organizer he was instrumental in battles between the black community and the city council on housing and inner city race issues. He continues today to use the same tactic but instead of just racism he now brings the class warfare card to the table. He jumps up on his pulpit, stirs the flames then gets out of the way to let the war begin.

The same goes for Jesse Jackson and all the black talking heads on MSNBC that want to lay the blame of all the societal woes at the feet of the Republican party, the TEA party and everyone else but are unwilling to look at the black community as the root of the community.

And the list of blacks who benefit from the mere existence of racism in the world goes on and on.

But when you have Bill Buchanan, who arguably is a white, right wing, Christian extremest at times, and Bill Cosby, a pillar of the black community, agreeing that there is a problem with a system that continues to hold the black community down through racist entitlements and shear racism, there has to be some grain of truth there.

Is there anyone here that thinks Barack Obama would be in office if he weren't black? He sure doesn't have political experience, or world experience, or legislation to his name, that would raise him above any one else in the last political race. The only thing he had going for him was is color and his 'preacher speech' cadence.

And before anyone jumps in and says Obama is 'all the blacks fault'. NO no! The black population is only 18% of the entire population of the US. So he had to take all the blacks, most of the Hispanic and a real good portion of the white vote.

Statistically the blacks and Hispanics (even tho on the streets they are at each others throats a lot) share the same voting characteristics. It's the White vote that pushed Obama into the White House.

How many whites do you think voted for Obama from a racism stand point?

The following is not directed at you formula766 but at everyone in general.

Now the question begs "If you voted for Obama so no one thought you were a racist, will you now vote for someone else so no one thinks you're stupid?"
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by walt629:239594
    Must be on !@$$%& drugs. We have white college students from Temple University living on campus dorms in one of the most crime ridden neighborhoods in Philadelphia, and there is still more black on black crime in that neighborhood.
    This statement alone shores up some of the assertions in the OP.

Check the stats more white people on welfare than blacks.
    Numbers aren't your friends are they? If you stop looking at the number of and look at the percentage of, then you will see what is presented in the OP is factual. IIRC the the black community comprises something like 13 - 14% of the total US population yet eats up more "hand out resources" per capita than the white side of the population. For your reading pleasure: USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

The trip over to this country for the slaves was not a !@#$%& club med vacation.
    Hmmm... Short on the history lessons are we? The slave trade was introduced to the Americas by the Dutch. The Dutch were introduced to slave trade by the black leaders of individual tribal nations in Africa. These tribes would war for possession of the the other tribe. The prisoners of war were offered up to the Dutch by the victors. Most of the POW's were the men. It was a shrewd way of the victors to get rid of the strength of the vanquished and make a profit in the process. So I would say the boarding process for your "Club Med" cruise was originated by the blacks to start with. Evidently the African blacks did not value human life of their victims very much.

To get a clean view of the history of the world, you need to put down the racial glasses you were given by your liberal educators and get some unbiased data from neutral resources. In the long run you will have a better understaning of the reality of things.

If it wasn't for white racism to begin with affirmative action wouldn't exist.
    Quite true. Affirmative action of today is based in the civil right movement started by a lot of very brave people on both sides of the racial spectrum. It was recognized that a great social injustice was done of a section of people that were going to become a part of the fabric of our country so it was deemed that they should be given 'a leg up' to get their lives on track and get caught up to the rest of the nation.

That's where the good intentions ends and the entitlement class begins. From that point the majority of the black nation became dependent on the largess from the government.

White people complaining about racism against them got to be the biggest joke of the century, since they're the biggest perpetrators and still are. Let me rephrase that, some white people. Because like all black people aren't lazy uneducated violent thugs. All white people aren't racists.
    Do you really believe that racism against white is impossible? You're not that ignorant to the facts of life are you? As long as there is a program that affords and advantage to one race over another, it is a racist program.

If a white kid gets a scholarship due to his athletic prowess over a black kid that competed for the same scholarship, the race baiter screams "Racism". But if the reverse is true and the black kid gets the scholarship over the white kid, not a single peep is heard from the ACLU.

Now for a little history trivia. Do you know which political party was responsible for spearheading the original effort to get the Civil Rights Act signed into law?

Survey says.... The Republican party! Ding! Ding! Ding!

I know about the history , but because black tribal leaders offered up slaves to white slave traders doesn't make it right. That's like saying the devil made me do it. Slavery is wrong in any culture. Talking about reality been black all my life, and I have never relied on hand outs. Been working all my adult life in the military and for the government . Been all over this country and several places in the world and the sad REALITY is I've seen and encountered more racism in this country than any other. This is the greatest country in the world but this ugly sore of racism keeps popping its head up. As far as entitlements, poor people from all races take from the government if its more blacks than any other per capita , why would you think? DISCRIMINATION.

Now some have given up and depend on government hand outs , but there a lot out there still trying to have the American dream but because of discrimation are denied that dream. Yes its 2011 and its still going on. I remembered just trying to get a broken window fixed in my house. I would call a window repair shop, they would come out do the measurements and make arrangements to replace the window. When the time came they would never come back. I would call, and I would get the run around. These were white owned businesses . Was it because I was black they didn't want to give me any business? Didn't live in a bad neighborhood. So I chalked it up to discrimination. Absolutely no reason for them not to come back to fix a window.

Found out I was being ripped off by two auto repair shops, both white owned. Want to paint yourself Black and find our what its like? I dare you. Unless you're in our shoes you have no idea what its like to be discriminated on from sight , from the word go. If you are being discriminated from black people you should already know why.

I remember when I was looking for a house to buy . Went to a mostly white neighborhood to look at a house. When we got of the car there were these white men across the street staring us down. Like what the hell you doing here. It pissed me to no end , and I served my country for these fools. It's ridiculous. The sad thing about it I'm not even racist person I treat everybody the same like I want to be treated, but when I get discriminated against it takes everything in my power to be the bigger person and do the right thing.

I know about the history , but because black tribal leaders offered up slaves to white slave traders doesn't make it right. That's like saying the devil made me do it. Slavery is wrong in any culture. Talking about reality been black all my life, and I have never relied on hand outs. Been working all my adult life in the military and for the government . Been all over this country and several places in the world and the sad REALITY is I've seen and encountered more racism in this country than any other. This is the greatest country in the world but this ugly sore of racism keeps popping its head up. As far as entitlements, poor people from all races take from the government if its more blacks than any other per capita , why would you think? DISCRIMINATION.

Now some have given up and depend on government hand outs , but there a lot out there still trying to have the American dream but because of discrimation are denied that dream. Yes its 2011 and its still going on. I remembered just trying to get a broken window fixed in my house. I would call a window repair shop, they would come out do the measurements and make arrangements to replace the window. When the time came they would never come back. I would call, and I would get the run around. These were white owned businesses . Was it because I was black they didn't want to give me any business? Didn't live in a bad neighborhood. So I chalked it up to discrimination. Absolutely no reason for them not to come back to fix a window.

Found out I was being ripped off by two auto repair shops, both white owned. Want to paint yourself Black and find our what its like? I dare you. Unless you're in our shoes you have no idea what its like to be discriminated on from sight , from the word go. If you are being discriminated from black people you should already know why.

I remember when I was looking for a house to buy . Went to a mostly white neighborhood to look at a house. When we got of the car there were these white men across the street staring us down. Like what the hell you doing here. It pissed me to no end , and I served my country for these fools. It's ridiculous. The sad thing about it I'm not even racist person I treat everybody the same like I want to be treated, but when I get discriminated against it takes everything in my power to be the bigger person and do the right thing.
    You might have legitimate examples of being discriminated against but these aren't it. Hell, I'm constantly complaining about contractors who never show. Constantly. And you were ripped off by auto repair shops? Gosh, that's never happened to me (sarcasm on). And I'm so white, I could be Casper the Friendly Ghost.

Frankly, I'm sick of the whole racism gambit. We've had this discussion before. Why don't you tell us exactly what the collective you want and we can start from there. And please, no impassioned plea for the extermination of societal racism cause that's probably not gonna happen (just too many ignoramuses about). Be realistic.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote- the following isn't intended at you fourmula766 but everyone in general - quote

Don't see how I could take offense .... you wrote what I was to lazy too...

And to sgtyoung I can't even walk the streets of Minneapolis alone safely without my dog and at minimum a blade I have scars on my face,ribs and screwdriver holes on my leg to prove it... I was born and raised here and am white as can be... All that changes when I'm with a few darker friends.... maybe I just have bad luck but its funny how that works...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast