Why Clinton and Obama have ducked the gun control issue - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why Clinton and Obama have ducked the gun control issue

This is a discussion on Why Clinton and Obama have ducked the gun control issue within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; they know if they express what they really feel on this, they will lose. as far as american sovereignty goes, ...

Angry they are hiding..

they know if they express what they really feel on this, they will lose. as far as american sovereignty goes, what do you think is happening when the u.s. goverment stats flying un flags at parks? all this international community b.s. agree with the war or not like bush or not, i appreciate the fact that he stood up to the un and told them he wasgoing to act with or without them. but we will wind up kissing their a$$ until the blue helmets walk down our streets and neighborhoods demanding out guns, wives and children. why? because the president has givenj control of the country to the un. don't tink it can't happen? the mainstream media and the drive bys are talkng about it, but we now have a treaty with canada that says they can come here for civil emergencies. with military force. world net daily has all the details. what were we talkin' about? oh, yeah. i might vote for alan keyes in november for a clear conscience because i do not and will not trust any of the 3 front runners. but i used to wear a badge, so i dn't trust anybody, really..... but especially those who run for public office.

Default Buracrats

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    they know if they express what they really feel on this, they will lose. as far as american sovereignty goes, what do you think is happening when the u.s. goverment stats flying un flags at parks? all this international community b.s. agree with the war or not like bush or not, i appreciate the fact that he stood up to the un and told them he wasgoing to act with or without them. but we will wind up kissing their a$$ until the blue helmets walk down our streets and neighborhoods demanding out guns, wives and children. why? because the president has givenj control of the country to the un. don't tink it can't happen? the mainstream media and the drive bys are talkng about it, but we now have a treaty with canada that says they can come here for civil emergencies. with military force. world net daily has all the details. what were we talkin' about? oh, yeah. i might vote for alan keyes in november for a clear conscience because i do not and will not trust any of the 3 front runners. but i used to wear a badge, so i dn't trust anybody, really..... but especially those who run for public office.

Exactly Boris, and tomorrow when you get up it will be worse.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12