Ron Paul. The number 1 choice
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Ron Paul. The number 1 choice

This is a discussion on Ron Paul. The number 1 choice within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Of the Iranian English Propaganda TV network. Hmmmm..... Tehran TV Loves Ron Paul And another. http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...es-israel.html...

Default Ron Paul. The number 1 choice

Of the Iranian English Propaganda TV network.

Hmmmm.....

Tehran TV Loves Ron Paul

And another.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...es-israel.html
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Gee I wonder why? That should tell you all you need to know about the guy right there. Remember how all of our enemies were in love with Hussein? How's that been workin' out?
    I don't need my AR-15 "Assault Rifle", any more than Rosa Parks needed to sit in the front of the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post
    Gee I wonder why? That should tell you all you need to know about the guy right there. Remember how all of our enemies were in love with Hussein? How's that been workin' out?
    Which enemies and which Hussein? Barack Hussein Obama or Saddam Hussein?
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

They loved the big 'O'.

KK

Yup, Osama Bin Laden absolutely loved Obama. And look where he is now!

bigrebnc1861 is offline Banned

You know nothing of Ron Paul just what your masters feed you.

Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    After the SC debate, I wonder why...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    After the SC debate, I wonder why...
    O'Reilly had Glen Beck on last night to talk about the candidates. Even Beck said Ron Paul should shut up about foreign policy. It's getting pretty bad when Glen Beck tells a "Constitutionalist" to shut up. This dingbat is wrecking faster than an Italian cruise ship! He has been reduced to nothing more than an irritating distraction.
    I don't need my AR-15 "Assault Rifle", any more than Rosa Parks needed to sit in the front of the bus.

bigrebnc1861 is offline Banned

O'Reilly had Glen Beck on last night to talk about the candidates. Even Beck said Ron Paul should shut up about foreign policy. It's getting pretty bad when Glen Beck tells a "Constitutionalist" to shut up. This dingbat is wrecking faster than an Italian cruise ship! He has been reduced to nothing more than an irritating distraction.
    So you are a wacko beck fan?

Default I love George Washington. Except for his Foreign Policy

"I love George Washington. Except for his Foreign Policy."

It doesn’t take a doctorate in foreign relations to understand that U.S. policy has forged a tangled mess of contradictory alliances and obligations, and created a much more dangerous world. I’ve gradually come to accept that military intervention in foreign affairs typically causes more damage than good and that the whole concept rests on morally dubious grounds. Who am I to point a gun at another man’s head and demand he practice “democracy”?...

During the 2008 presidential campaign, I bought into the conventional wisdom on Ron Paul. He was pretty good on domestic policy, but a “nut-job” when it comes to foreign policy. But as I’ve really listened to what he says, as opposed to the media spin, and studied the world I live in today, I find he makes much more sense. Do I agree with him 100 percent? No. But I can no longer simply discount his foreign policy as quackery.

I hear this mantra all the time today. “I like that Ron Paul feller, except for his foreign policy.” I’m not even sure many who say that really understand his foreign policy positions. In fact, they line up pretty closely with stated positions of another president revered by most Americans – George Washington...

Read The Rest At:
    “I love George Washington. Except for his Foreign Policy.” – Tenth Amendment Center

"Live Free or Die is the Motto of New Hampshire"

I concur, that is why I am another Veteran & VFW Voting Freedom First, I am Voting Ron Paul, Champion of Liberty, Defender of the Constitution and the ONLY Candidate with a Unimpeachable Constitutionally Conservative Record...

Ron Paul 2012 Official Campaign Website

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast