~The Left calls for Limbaughs job, But what about...~
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

~The Left calls for Limbaughs job, But what about...~

This is a discussion on ~The Left calls for Limbaughs job, But what about...~ within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; The Leftists want Limbaugh to be fired from his job, but what about people like; Maher, Schultz & Sharpton? Can ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Question ~The Left calls for Limbaughs job, But what about...~

The Leftists want Limbaugh to be fired from his job, but what about people like; Maher, Schultz & Sharpton?
    Can you say H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.T.E.S. boys and girls?

The Left Wants Limbaugh’s Job | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Rush used humor that was in poor taste. I don't see the need for a public apology. Telling the girl would be a nice gesture.

I've told a few bad jokes myself! :(
    Jim Page

Cogito, ergo armatum sum

B2Tall is offline Stirrer of the Pot

Sometimes I think Rush is an undercover liberal whose mission is to make conservatives look bad. All too often he succeeds.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

I say fire them all! Starting with Rush of course....

Question

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    Sometimes I think Rush is an undercover liberal whose mission is to make conservatives look bad. All too often he succeeds.
    By your logic then...
    Shmucks like; Bill Maher, Nancy Piglosi, Joe Biden, ObamaLamaDingDong, Sharpton and the rest of their ilk could all be 'undercover conservatives' because they make liberals look bad??

Here is even more evidence of the blatant hypocrisy from the left...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/when...uble-standard/
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

B2Tall is offline Stirrer of the Pot

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    By your logic then...
    Shmucks like; Bill Maher, Nancy Piglosi, Joe Biden, ObamaLamaDingDong, Sharpton and the rest of their ilk could all be 'undercover conservatives' because they make liberals look bad??
    They're doing a good job too!

I always preferred the subtlety of Bill Buckley.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    They're doing a good job too!

I always preferred the subtlety of Bill Buckley.
    I often still think this about Maher. No one is that stupid.
    Gotta love Buckley though. He lived in different times, though. I remember reading about the time he called Gore Vidal a *** and got away with it. Of course, Vidal called him a nazi first.

IMO, it is no one's business to call for ANYONE to be fired. That is between the employer and employee. In this case, if you feel Rush (or anyone for that matter) in broadcasting should be fired simply change the channel. By definition, if we have a second amendment, logic dictates we must have a first. So not even Maher, Sharpton, etc. should be deprived of their right to speak on the airwaves so long as their is a lefty willing to give them the airtime! Remember, if you deprive someone of their rights, yours will certainly follow. I simply suggest that no one listen and let the free market do it's job and get them fired for lack of listeners.

That being said, the problem here is that SO MANY people truly believe that they have the right NOT to be offended...to that I say ***** YOU...and make it a point to offend them.
    “Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ajr2820 View Post
    IMO, it is no one's business to call for ANYONE to be fired. That is between the employer and employee. In this case, if you feel Rush (or anyone for that matter) in broadcasting should be fired simply change the channel. By definition, if we have a second amendment, logic dictates we must have a first. So not even Maher, Sharpton, etc. should be deprived of their right to speak on the airwaves so long as their is a lefty willing to give them the airtime! Remember, if you deprive someone of their rights, yours will certainly follow. I simply suggest that no one listen and let the free market do it's job and get them fired for lack of listeners.

That being said, the problem here is that SO MANY people truly believe that they have the right NOT to be offended...to that I say ***** YOU...and make it a point to offend them.
    OoRAH! I could not agree with you more!
    ~Outlaw~

Rush has always said he has a radio talks show. He has no power to make you do anything. He certainly can't force you to listen to him. I didn't hear any of you liberals calling for the end of the Occupy crowds even though they had no real organized reason for their movement other than to disrupt big business. They left a mess everywhere they went and cost allot of money from cash strapped communities to keep the peace and clean up.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast