*Another Edited George Zimmerman 911 Tape Surfaces*
Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By The_Outlaw
  • 2 Post By BC1
  • 1 Post By eagleeyes
  • 4 Post By titaniumman
  • 3 Post By Tucker's Mom

*Another Edited George Zimmerman 911 Tape Surfaces*

This is a discussion on *Another Edited George Zimmerman 911 Tape Surfaces* within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; A third NBC employee has been fired from the network after yet another misleadingly edited George Zimmerman 911 tape surfaced ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Default *Another Edited George Zimmerman 911 Tape Surfaces*

A third NBC employee has been fired from the network after yet another misleadingly edited George Zimmerman 911 tape surfaced from the Trayvon Martin shooting.

Third Employee Fired for Editing George Zimmerma Call | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

The media is supposed to accurately report the news, not make news. Glad she's gone.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

interesting because most of their scripts are fed to them that why they call em news 'feeds' there is no real journalism anymore reporters given scripts to read remember that news anchor said blg 7 went down before it even happened? it's mis and disinformation for the most part tainted controlled and cleverly created to entertain persuade distract rile up and pacify the public , sway their emotions and plant seeds in the minds of the masses all those rumors of war are just to move the masses into positions we need to stop fighting each other over ******** information we hear on our tv programs
    they don't call it programming for nothing
    personally i think zim was justified but what the courts decide may be another story
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    interesting because most of their scripts are fed to them that why they call em news 'feeds' there is no real journalism anymore reporters given scripts to read remember that news anchor said blg 7 went down before it even happened? it's mis and disinformation for the most part tainted controlled and cleverly created to entertain persuade distract rile up and pacify the public , sway their emotions and plant seeds in the minds of the masses all those rumors of war are just to move the masses into positions we need to stop fighting each other over ******** information we hear on our tv programs
    they don't call it programming for nothing
    personally i think zim was justified but what the courts decide may be another story
    I don't know about anybody else here, but I don't watch the news to get entertained, persuaded, pacified, riled up, hear rumors, or have seeds planted in my mind. I just want the f-ing news...is that too much to ask for. Don Henley had it right for sure. If the network needs to alter the days events for ratings they should be unbiased in their bias. It would seem to me that in their attempt to belittle the God and guns mentality, just the opposite is happening. The media is creating a mob mentality where everyone feels justified in their use of violence and normal law abiding people don't feel safe. It is quickly going from an eye for an eye , to blood for blood, and a life for a life. No more justice system...its all about revenge and pay back. And its being led by the media and washington.

Maybe she is just doing what her boss told her to do...it's a shame who you can bring down with you when the real perpetuator is actually not her. Just saying...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

The problem is at the top. They will keep firing peons until it all blows over. NBC has no integrity or credibility.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris