~'Forward' towards Communism America!?~
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

~'Forward' towards Communism America!?~

This is a discussion on ~'Forward' towards Communism America!?~ within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Is the idea of American Freedom dead? Bill Ayers said so very recently. What say you? Barack Obama‘s New Slogan ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Question ~'Forward' towards Communism!?~

Is the idea of American Freedom dead?
    Bill Ayers said so very recently.
    What say you?

Barack Obama‘s New Slogan Is Eerily Familiar to Communists’ ‘Forward for Stalin!’ Campaign | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

Communist, Muslim, Radical, Traitor pres fits them all to a T. Ayers is a Terrorist buddy of Obama, hope Homeland Security is watching them both.

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Communist, Muslim, Radical, Traitor pres fits them all to a T. Ayers is a Terrorist buddy of Obama, hope Homeland Security is watching them both.
    Unfortunately 'homeland security' works for 'them'.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

So long as freedom loving Americans can still draw breath, the greatest experiment in humankind, the United States of America, shall continue to exist! God bless America!

All I can say is No "Hope" for 2012!!!!!

I made a shirt with that on it. Americans need to take the power back from the government and keep people from leeching off of the government.

It should say "Forewarned"
    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln

Sorry to say I believe it is dead. When I see the OWS crowd on the news doing their form of protesting, which is little more than vandalizm, it is one thing but when you actually hear one of them speak and relate what his view of America should be it is obvious that they have no foothold in any sort of reality. And the education system Bill Ayers loves and helped create is cranking more of these usefull idiots out every year. I'd say the futore looks bleak at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    They are watching....with admiration.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Ringo is offline Politically Incorrect

Quote Originally Posted by jamharri View Post
    God bless America!
    Like my signature says...
    Tolerance Is A Virtue For A Man With No Convictions

This is a LOOOONNNNGGGG thought but I'll keep it short.

God chose the Hebrews to be His chosen people so that He could bless the rest of the world through the Israeli nation. The Hebrew people continue to share God's blessing, just look at the list of Jewish people that have received Nobel prizes over the years. (and the Nobel is not the end-all, just an example)

America was founded as a nation asking for God's blessing. And look how America has spread the blessings of God throughout the world! Never have the people of the world enjoyed such freedoms and prosperity as they have in the last 200+ years.

America blessed God in our beginning. Today.....???
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast