The Third Row
Like Tree10Likes
  • 4 Post By Oldgrunt
  • 1 Post By fuhr52
  • 3 Post By Tucker's Mom
  • 2 Post By SR40c

The Third Row

This is a discussion on The Third Row within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; The very sad part about this email is, that ALL the recipients will NOT forward it to those they are ...

Default The Third Row

The very sad part about this email is, that ALL the recipients will NOT forward it to those they are connected with. Most will take a look at it, and then delete it because it MAY be controversial. And, that is the problem with the world we live in today. Most are not willing to admit to how badly things are right now and are unwilling to step up and be heard. I am so tired about things like this continuing that I am losing faith in those around me. Send it and urge all others to do so and lets try to put an end to such nonsense.
    Think about this.
    The Third Row?

Click on: SSgt Sal Giunta awarded the Medal of Honor - YouTube

These are the arrogant bastards we elect to represent our interests. Taking advantage of a photo op and showing disrespect for the military they loath so much.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

It's a shame. I am at a loss of words to describe my disgust. What has happened to our Country that allows such self interest from our elected officials contrasted by an individual that gave his all for his fellow team members and this Country.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

You know...he is right! This country with this administration don't have any respect for the soldiers, men and women, who serve/d this country and been willing to take the bullet to keep us all safe. Honor the soldier who was given the highest honor who deserved this medal? And putting him and his family in the third row? -- To me, that is saying something like the men and women who sacrificed their lives for us and their family who gave us this young man are third class citizens! They do not matter...what a shame...while many of us honor our soldiers, the supposedly leaders of this country couldn't care less.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    The very sad part about this email is, that ALL the recipients will NOT forward it to those they are connected with. Most will take a look at it, and then delete it because it MAY be controversial. And, that is the problem with the world we live in today. Most are not willing to admit to how badly things are right now and are unwilling to step up and be heard. I am so tired about things like this continuing that I am losing faith in those around me. Send it and urge all others to do so and lets try to put an end to such nonsense.
    Think about this.
    The Third Row?

Just posted this on my facebook page...

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

This pisses me off so bad, I cannot write what I want because I would end up in jail. I never really knew what hate felt like until the last 4 years. It's an ugly thing, but it's justified.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Default The third row

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Think about this.
    The Third Row?

The reason I did not pass this email on, is because it is not true. All any one has to do is Google his name and third row. It will show that his family is sitting on the first row. There are many videos on youtube that shows his family on the first row. It seems to me that people hate him so much that they are willing to believe anything bad said about him. I do not forward any email that I have not checked for the truth.