Your Church is Next - Page 15
Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree656Likes

Your Church is Next

This is a discussion on Your Church is Next within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; heheh ol grunt that's been going around the internet for years now it certainly don't prove a thing but shyt ...

heheh ol grunt that's been going around the internet for years now it certainly don't prove a thing but shyt does happen rama lama ding dong
    lennon wrote a song
    christians hated it all along
    they put him where they thought he belong
    tried to control him all along
    hey seriously dude it don't matter which god you worship so long
    we all can get along
    without doing anyone any wrong
    gun control is being able to hit your target

blinddog is offline Banned

We are sunk if we can't get everyone off their butts and vote against Obama. I don't care if you don't like Romney, vote for him! Think of it as voting against Obama.

voting for romney is no different than having bama back for another 4 years they both kiss the same corporate asses so their diabolical agenda will continue to move along just as they plan with either one them traitorous treasonous pigs up in that oval offic
    i'd like to see everyone vote ron paul write his name in if it not on that ballot is what i plan to do
    i simply won't vote for the lessor of any fraction of evil as evil is evil either way
    ron paul y'all
    he don't kiss corporate asses
    or try to separate the classes
    or incite the masses

kwimby is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    kwimby: I don't know how old you are but, contrary to your assertion, religion does exist now and...
    I never said it didn't. So either your comprehension of simple English is clouded with Christian dogma, or you deliberately misstated what I said. Either way, it still supports the assertion I made in my subsequent post: It is easy to see why many like you have still not figured it out.

Ringo is offline Politically Incorrect

Quote Originally Posted by kwimby View Post
    I never said it didn't. So either your comprehension of simple English is clouded with Christian dogma, or you deliberately misstated what I said. Either way, it still supports the assertion I made in my subsequent post: It is easy to see why many like you have still not figured it out.
    You never said it didn't? You stated, "because there will be none (Religion)..Not in my generation". Misstated??
    God uses prophecy to prove He is who He says He is, and to authenticate all the warnings and the promises found in the Bible.

who needs religion?
    this can be heaven or this can be hell
    make it what you will

Quote Originally Posted by kwimby View Post

kwimby: I think I figured out what you said but, you know how it is with all of us whose comprehension is clouded with Christian dogma, we are unable to understand what isn't presented in an intelligible manner. Especially since you are unable to remember what you said in the first place and my comment was not a misstatement.

If you just want to enter into a peeing contest about religion, at least have the courtesy to know whereof you speak. Apparently you have a deficit in religious training but, rather than deride you, we will be happy to discuss religion with you and give you Bibilical references for what we say. To us, it is no joke. It is a very serious matter and, if you have kept up with world news, you should know that we are nearing the end and Jesus Christ will appear shortly. I will leave you with a short passage from the Bible which describes the condition in which we find ourselves today. Make your choice wisely: "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction, and many there will be which go in thereat. Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Matthew 7:13-14.

did you find that strait gate yet ol grunt?
    just curious

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    did you find that strait gate yet ol grunt?
    just curious
    As a matter of fact, yes. I also know who is waiting for me on the other side of the gate. Maranatha!

if you found the gate why didn't you enter? then what ever was waiting wouldn't have to wait any longer
    ''heaven is always at hand ''in other words you don't have to die a physical death to enter heavens gates

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast