Your Church is Next - Page 2
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree656Likes

Your Church is Next

This is a discussion on Your Church is Next within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Obama is Satan in the flesh. He is a liar, a crook, and now he's proven that he's a pervert ...

Obama is Satan in the flesh. He is a liar, a crook, and now he's proven that he's a pervert in his support of homosexuals, lesbians, and same sex marraiges. Seems like most everything he does is anti God, anti common sense, and anti American. Whether he wins the November election or not, and I pray he doesn't, he has already shown the world that he's a sinner in the sight of both God and man. Hopefully, some day he'll come to his senses and repent before it's too late for both him and America. But if not, God is still in charge.

I doubt he will repent...him and his cahoots and ilks are enjoying so much of his quirks as prez they would like to do it again and again and turn this country to ruins before they are finished. And if he does win, this country will resemble North Korea and we won't even recognize it. The ones that should repent are those that voted for him in the first place not us who wanted to get back to our roots with the original rule of law of the land with the Constitution and the Bill of Rights in place along with putting God back in this country.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

I do not believe that Obama is Satan in the flesh. Obama isn't smart enough or cunning enough to be the anti-Christ. Obama is and always has been far to obvious.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

The overwhelming majority of Catholics 'voted' for ObamaLamaDingDong.
    Therefore they are actually a part of the problem i.m.h.o.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

jpr

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    The overwhelming majority of Catholics 'voted' for ObamaLamaDingDong.
    Therefore they are actually a part of the problem i.m.h.o.
    Not sure where you get your info but the majority of Catholics I know did not vote for him, me being one of them.

Sent from my little black box

Quote Originally Posted by jpr View Post
    Not sure where you get your info but the majority of Catholics I know did not vote for him, me being one of them.

Sent from my little black box
    Nationwide, they went for obama 54-45. The catholic church has always been conservative on social issues, (notwithstanding their one glaring issue) and very liberal on economics.

Pew Forum: How the Faithful Voted

Not sure about the overwhelming part, the main stream media states a majority of Catholics did vote for him. Although this Catholic didn't. Large part of his voting block were black, female, college age, rich, left wing special interest, Jews, most of which voted for the first black president. Politics, character, voting record, didn't mater. It was all about defeating Bush (who wasn't even in the race) and voting for the first American Black President.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

if you don't think abortion is for you ..don't get one
    if you don't like gay sex..don't have it
    if you don't think allah is god don't worhship it
    but don't force your beliefs on others who have other beliefs, who may need or choose abortion, or others who feel more comfortable or natural having sex with a same sexed consenting adult
    obummer is but a paid poser vying for votes
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

Overall Catholic church backed him, I for one did not. Anyone who could not see through this fool had to overlook has overall background, most of which is hidden. Based on a review of the only history I had on this fool, no way would I vote for this traitor, terrorist, radical loving POS. PS: Me being the Catholic, gun toting person I am he not only will not get my vote but I am doing everything I can to lance this boil on Americas Ass.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    if you don't think abortion is for you ..don't get one
    if you don't like gay sex..don't have it
    if you don't think allah is god don't worhship it
    but don't force your beliefs on others who have other beliefs, who may need or choose abortion, or others who feel more comfortable or natural having sex with a same sexed consenting adult
    obummer is but a paid poser vying for votes
    I agree to a point, I don't support abortion but I'm forced to accept it and pay for it by the Government. I don't support gay rights, why should this group of special interest be more equal than anyone else, but I'm forced to accept that also by the same Government. Allah is but another name of many for the one God. The Government has no business sticking it's nose in any church. Faith and religion are what it is. It's unfortunate that it has been so tainted by humans push what ever agenda they have in the name of God. I agree, Obama is another of many politicians saying what ever he needs to to buy your vote.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast