President Obama's latest re-election press release
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Oldgrunt
  • 1 Post By JohnD13
  • 1 Post By Nightmare45

President Obama's latest re-election press release

This is a discussion on President Obama's latest re-election press release within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Just received this, thought it might be right on. President Obama's latest re-election press release, to all of his people. ...

Default President Obama's latest re-election press release

Just received this, thought it might be right on.

President Obama's latest re-election press release, to all of his people.

ر اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيستنور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خير ه ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ن نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر
    If I hear more , I'll let you know.

Usually I wouldn't argue with someone about something I didn't understand. But, seeing as it's Obama, and in his prefered language, I'm sure I don't like his view point.

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

Longest apology letter I have read.

I pasted that into Google Translate and got this:

If you did not find the shadow of the wall and staring us in the shade of eye shadow again to find if there is no light within the eye wall and stare We do not don the role of other shade light shade if he went. Did not find the shadow of the wall and staring us in the shade of eye shadow again to find if there is no light Nnvr if Dan did not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we do not don the role of other shade to shade the light. Did not find the shadow of the wall and staring us in the shade of eye shadow again to find if there is no light Nnvr if Dan did not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we do not don the role of other shade to shade the light. Did not find the shadow of the wall and staring us in the shade of eye shadow again to find if there is no light Nnvr if Dan did not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we do not don the role of other shade to shade the light. Did not find the shadow of the wall and staring us in the shade of eye shadow again to find if there is no light Nnvr if Dan did not find the shadow of the wall and eye shadow was found Nystnvr if we do not don the role of other shade light shade if he went. Did not find the shadow of the wall and staring us in the shade of eye shadow again to find if there is no light Nnvr if Dan did not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we do not don the role of other shade to shade the light. Did not find the shadow of the wall and staring us in the shade of eye shadow again to find if there is no light Nnvr if Dan did not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we do not don the role of other shade to shade the light. Did not find the shadow of the wall and staring us in the shade of eye shadow again to find if there is no light Nnvr if Dan did not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we do not don the role of other shade to shade the light. Did not find the shadow of the wall and staring us in the shade of eye shadow again to find if there is no light Nnvr if Dan did not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we do not don the role of other shade to shade the light. Did not find the shadow of the wall and staring us in the shade of eye shadow again to find if there is no light Nnvr if Dan did not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we do not don the role of other shade to shade the light. Did not find the shadow of the wall and staring us in the shade of eye shadow again to find if there is no light Nnvr if Dan did not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we do not don the role of other shade to shade the light. Did not find the shadow of the wall and staring us in the shade of eye shadow again to find if there is no light Nnvr if Dan did not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we do not don the role of other shade to shade the light. Did not find the shadow of the wall and staring us in the shade of eye shadow again to find if there is no light Nnvr if Dan did not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we do not don the role of other shade to shade the light. Did not find the shadow of the wall and staring us in the shade of eye shadow again to find if there is no light Nnvr if Dan did not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we do not don the role of other shade to shade the light. Did not find the shadow of the wall and staring us in the shade of eye shadow again to find if there is no light Nnvr if Dan did not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes, we do not don the role of other shade to shade the light. Did not find the shadow of the wall and staring us in the shade of eye shadow again to find if there is no light within the light, you will not find the shadow of the wall and staring us in the eye shadow to shadow again if not a light finisher. Did not find the shadow of the wall and staring us in the eye shadow again
    I wonder who "Dan" is, and why he's having such a hard time finding the shadow of the wall? LOL

I'm going to find some text to translate back into Persian (that's what Google Translate identified this text as) and have some fun with this. Pity whoever did this originally didn't think to put something in there that would make sense. Otherwise, pretty funny though.

Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

Love letters from Barack (This is in Arabic):

عزيز جينيفيف،

لا استطيع الانتظار لرؤيتك في نهاية هذا الاسبوع ونقل هذه العلاقة إلى الأمام. وهذه اللحظة ونحن معا أريد أن أرى تغير .... كما قمت بتغيير إلى شيء أكثر راحة. غير أن مجرد لي الجرأة .... أم هو أملي؟

كما وعدت، وسوف نخرج لتناول العشاء. أجل أي شيء تريده وقضاء كل ما تريد. وعلينا أن نقلق بشأن دفع لذلك غدا.

هناك خمسة عشر تريليون أسباب سوف أكون دائما في الديون الخاصة بك.

شكرا لك،

باراك.
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.