• 1 Post By buddy
  • 3 Post By B2Tall
  • 1 Post By Rayb
  • 7 Post By Tucker's Mom
  • 1 Post By ajr2820
  • 4 Post By JohnD13
  • 1 Post By fuhr52

~The Cult of Personality~

This is a discussion on ~The Cult of Personality~ within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; ObamaLamaDingDong seems to think so very highly of himself doesn't he?? SMFH White House under fire for adding Obama policy ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down ~The Cult of Personality~

ObamaLamaDingDong seems to think so very highly of himself doesn't he??
    SMFH

White House under fire for adding Obama policy plugs to past presidents' bios | Fox News
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

I could not believe even this a&^wipe would lower himself to this level. He is not only the worst pres in my lifetime, he has the worst advisors.

B2Tall is offline Stirrer of the Pot

I saw a great bumper sticker the other day - One Big-Ass Mistake, America!
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

It is hard to believe the extent of this mans ego.

According to Wikipedia, Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. I think this describes the man we are talking about here. As much as possible I do not want to see the man nor listen to him talk nor want to even mention his name. He makes me puke!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

‎I hear his next project will be inserting himself into the Bible: "God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning-the sixth day. Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.

By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested. And God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done." President Obama continues to "protect" this creation through his wasteful spending on green technology (see Solyndra) as well as his stance on carbon credits.

Seems like he took a few lessons from Kim Jong Il. You know, the North Korean leader who invented golf!
    “Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

"And Obama helped Moses carry the tablets down from the mount..........threw over the golden calf....and added it to his campaign fund."

Seems like he took a few lessons from Kim Jong Il. You know, the North Korean leader who invented golf!
    Dang! I fell for that line...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    I could not believe even this a&^wipe would lower himself to this level. He is not only the worst pres in my lifetime, he has the worst advisors.
    I really don't know who is worse. Obama is understandable, if you look at him as being a narcissistic man-child. The people that worship him (as the person that added the blurbs to the prez bios) really get to me. I can't tell if it is an "Emperor's New Clothes"...they know but play the game...or are they really that blinded by this man's BS?
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

All his mind numb robot followers are blinded by his BS and the ones nursing from the government sow don't care. They want the rest of them to keep the goodies coming.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan