Nurses protesting at the NATO summit.
Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By S&W645
  • 1 Post By Tucker's Mom
  • 2 Post By fuhr52
  • 3 Post By bswartz15

Nurses protesting at the NATO summit.

This is a discussion on Nurses protesting at the NATO summit. within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; They want a tax on Wall Street earnings. Of those who sell stock. Anybody see what the average nurse makes? ...

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

Default Nurses protesting at the NATO summit.

They want a tax on Wall Street earnings. Of those who sell stock. Anybody see what the average nurse makes? On average about $65K a year. Or about $30 an hour. There are people out there who affect more people's lives that earn far less than that that count on the stock market for earnings in retirement. And who else is behind it? Your usual cast of progressives including George Soros and Al Gore plus the UN. And throw in the "Occupy" movement for good measure.Who's behind it? | Robin Hood Tax
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Robin Hood Tax all right...that was the right headline to it. I hate though...never felt so violated when the government keeps putting their hands inside my pockets no matter what sort of pants I wear.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

It's always the usual suspects when these special interest progressive liberals get together. They don't care about the cost of keeping the peace and cleaning up the mess they leave behind, in fact a good portion of them could care less as to why they are there. We the people end up with the bill. What do they accomplish besides trashing the place? Of course the main stream media is there to hype the whole thing. I'm glad I live in the sticks and avoid most of it.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Let them pound sand .
    Washington didn't use his right of free speech to defeat the British , he shot them.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    They want a tax on Wall Street earnings. Of those who sell stock. Anybody see what the average nurse makes? On average about $65K a year. Or about $30 an hour. There are people out there who affect more people's lives that earn far less than that that count on the stock market for earnings in retirement. And who else is behind it? Your usual cast of progressives including George Soros and Al Gore plus the UN. And throw in the "Occupy" movement for good measure.Who's behind it? | Robin Hood Tax
    I won't debate what nurses make on an hourly basis because it wouldn't do any good. What I can tell you is the National Organizations that represent nurses are run by the most left leaning liberal people out there. It's a major reason I do not support those organizations with my money. I am a nurse and I do NOT support what the story says "Nurses" support. You shouldn't lump all nurses into one group. I know a LOT of nurses who feel like I do, a lot more than actually support or believe what the "Nurses" who are protesting are putting out there. This is really irresonsible reporting at its best.

The problem with the Robin Hood tax is that Robin Hood was robbing the government aka the rich. The noble land owners levied oppressive taxes on the poor. So Robin Hood wasn't robbing the rich as much as he was returning tax dollars. If anyone wanted to be Robin Hood today, they would have to rob the IRS and return our tax dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by bswartz15 View Post
    The problem with the Robin Hood tax is that Robin Hood was robbing the government aka the rich. The noble land owners levied oppressive taxes on the poor. So Robin Hood wasn't robbing the rich as much as he was returning tax dollars. If anyone wanted to be Robin Hood today, they would have to rob the IRS and return our tax dollars.
    Ah...the money fairy....if the IRS, the most profitable government venture on earth, was dissolve today...do we get some of our $$$$$$ back? Something to think about...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS