Farrakhan Laments.....SMFH
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Farrakhan Laments.....SMFH

This is a discussion on Farrakhan Laments.....SMFH within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Farrakhan Laments: ‘Sad That Mexico Lost California, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico‘ Through American ’Trickery’; Soon Whites ‘Will Be the Minority’ ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow Farrakhan Laments.....SMFH

Farrakhan Laments: ‘Sad That Mexico Lost California, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico‘ Through American ’Trickery’; Soon Whites ‘Will Be the Minority’ In the Country They ‘Took’.......

Farrakhan Says America Used ‘Trickery’ to Take Mexican Land | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Exactly why I say that anyone who is white and supports the progressive left agenda is stupid. These people are not about fairness. They are about revenge for things that happened over 100 years ago. They will not care who you voted for, only about the color of your skin.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

They only care about the end game,what ever that is. The progressive liberals have already taken control of the democrats and are getting well intrenched in the republican party. This mantra of all whites are evil and have stolen everything from minorities, plays well to their followers. As long as it does they will keep playing that card. People like Farrahan make a good living pushing this agenda.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

What a stupid dirt bag. He has not even the right to say that! I'm from mexican/Italian decent. My family fought for Texas independence from the Mexican tyrant Santa Anna! We had lands on both side of the Rio grand. We lost half of our land due to this! Screw this sob and the horse he rode into town with

Hmmmm...they want those lands back especially California so they can make it into a third world country? I bet you not everyone think the way Farrakhan do, especially those people who had lived there and been Americans for a long time...do they really want to become one with Mexico? I don't think so!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Farrakhan Laments: ‘Sad That Mexico Lost California, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico‘ Through American ’Trickery’; Soon Whites ‘Will Be the Minority’ In the Country They ‘Took’.......

Farrakhan Says America Used ‘Trickery’ to Take Mexican Land | Video | TheBlaze.com

I pray someone drives an axe in his head
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Faracorn, Sharpton and Jackson need to vanish. All they do is cause problems in society.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Hmmmm...they want those lands back especially California so they can make it into a third world country? I bet you not everyone think the way Farrakhan do, especially those people who had lived there and been Americans for a long time...do they really want to become one with Mexico? I don't think so!
    I don't know. I think they already took them back. San Diego and L.A. are like Mexico, only with more Mexicans.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    I don't know. I think they already took them back. San Diego and L.A. are like Mexico, only with more Mexicans.
    Yes, it's a shame. I used to take my R&R in San Diego...I love that place very much and we get to go to Tiajuana for our usual meal of a pot small lobsters for $10.00. The kids used to go across for their spring breaks and the Mexicans serve them beer where they are not allowed here at that age....<nostalagia...>
    G'day and Glock

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    I pray someone drives an axe in his head
    I think that "praying thingie" is a little bit too harsh...longslide...I can understand the frustration but please do not "pray" for something harsh to happen to him. But then this is just me I suppose...
    G'day and Glock

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast