Walker recall a failure...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Walker recall a failure...

This is a discussion on Walker recall a failure... within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; A special thanks to the people in Wisconsin who got out, voted, and slammed the door on this ridiculous recall. ...

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Default Walker recall a failure...

A special thanks to the people in Wisconsin who got out, voted, and slammed the door on this ridiculous recall. No wonder Obama wanted no part of it. Can't wait to see who the administration throws under the bus for this one.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

love it!! and awesome slam to obama :) Also gotta be proud the Walker name stands proud and powerful. After all, my last name is Walker ;)

Hope this is the beginning of a turnaround for the country! Way to go Wisconsin!

The Walker victory is great news for Wisconsin and even better news for the US. I'm still a little worried that tomorrow morning a lot of lost votes will magically appear. It has happened several times in Wisconsin. The unions in that state are capable of anything. The unions and Dems. are against voter ID because they fully intend to perpetrate all the fraud they can get away with.

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    The Walker victory is great news for Wisconsin and even better news for the US. I'm still a little worried that tomorrow morning a lot of lost votes will magically appear. It has happened several times in Wisconsin. The unions in that state are capable of anything. The unions and Dems. are against voter ID because they fully intend to perpetrate all the fraud they can get away with.
    Don't forget, the USDOJ is there watching the voting. Making sure that people are voting for the mayor instead of the current Gov. like they said they would. It is a big loss for the unions. Second only to the loss that they had when the workers were no longer required to have dues deducted from their paychecks. Less members means less money to throw at political races.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Walker not only limited the power of the unions and turned a big debt into surplus, his signature is on Wisconsin's shall issue carry law.
    I have been hearing from some sources that the Dems. are planning to tie Walker up in court with one baseless charge after another. The unions are not going to give up. If they couldn't beat him in 2 elections they intend to make life miserable for the next two years. The unions feel threatened and will revert to the thugs they are.

Though all of the talking heads call this a referendum on Yomama, it really was a referendum on the unions themselves. I'd love to know how many disgruntled union members voted for Walker.

The parasites will definitely be in a much larger panic mode than they have for the last decade or so.

Anywhere you find failed businesses and bankrupt government, you will always find unions.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

I was right about the liberal union thugs. Twitter has been flooded with tweets threatening physical harm to Scott Walker. These criminals are merely showing who they really are. I can only behind to imagine what they are capable of in the general election.

As a person who grew up close to Green Bay and watched Bart Starr and the boys win the first Super Bowl, I must say that I am so proud of the people in WI who haven't lost their mind and who voted to keep Walker in office. There is hope for us yet.

What gets my gall up is the headlines in the bastardized liberal papers and the media. In my paper, which is just retyping the AP news, has the headline "Wisconsin GOP governor survives recall election". Survives? He won with 55% of the vote. Do you ever remember Obama being elected as having survived? I do not recall his % but it probably was less than 55%. They cannot even report the news without their twisted commentary. It was close to a landslide even with the millions poured in by unions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast