Not by any stretch shocking news - pelosi is an idiot!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Not by any stretch shocking news - pelosi is an idiot!

This is a discussion on Not by any stretch shocking news - pelosi is an idiot! within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; On Wednesday, Pelosi said that the government is a "plutocracy". Daily Caller She then went on to comment that the ...

Default Not by any stretch shocking news - pelosi is an idiot!

On Wednesday, Pelosi said that the government is a "plutocracy". Daily Caller
    She then went on to comment that the founding fathers didn't fight so that we could have a plutocracy or an oligarchy, but a democracy. First, we are a republic, not a democracy. And second, our republic has been run over until it's nearly dead, and essentially the government is a plutocracy where only wealthy rule. Furthermore, even if a member of congress is not insanely wealthy when he/she starts, that quickly changes. the average net worth of a congressperson is over 5 million, and a senator 14 million.NET

Pelosiís district secured almost 20 percent of the latest issuance of waivers nationwide, and the companies that won them didnít have much in common with companies throughout the rest of the country that have received Obamacare waivers.
    In a democracy, everyone receives an equal vote. Nanny Pelosi should know this, but . . . Well, you get the picture.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

I have never once thought of her to be anything but an idiot. She has never disappointed me or gave me a reason to think otherwise. Jus sayin...
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Nancy Pelosi (Piglosi) is not just an idiot.
    She's is also a Fascist, a LibTard, a Political Pig and a Hypocrite.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Plutocracy... as in "she's from Pluto." One look in those eyes and you know she's lost.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

I heard she's sleeping with Jesse Jackson.

Her husband has a nightmare each night she sleeps with him...also JJ?

@CharlieK -- you beat me to that comment, mate! Exactly my first thought...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Didn't you know that according to the Democrats and the media that only conservatives can he idiots. Regan, Bush, and all Tea Party members are idiots. Of course according to Chris Matthews Obama is the most brilliant to ever occupy the White House. Even Pilosi is a brilliant leader ; the blank look on her face is only caused by botox

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Nancy Pelosi (Piglosi) is not just an idiot.
    She's is also a Fascist, a LibTard, a Political Pig and a Hypocrite.
    I like the fact that the Outlaw doesn't mince words here! I'll bet her husband was a happy man when they took away the government jet she had while squeeker of the house.

Nancy Pelosi is an idiot and the sun rose on the East..... All is well in the world, no change.

Oh I will just say it!!!... Her BOOB !job gets in the way of her thinking, She can't help it!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast