Do you care what really happened on September 11, 2001? - Page 12
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree475Likes

Do you care what really happened on September 11, 2001?

This is a discussion on Do you care what really happened on September 11, 2001? within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; ''most of us are wise enough to know that protecting out families and ourself is our responsibility and ultimately why ...

''most of us are wise enough to know that protecting out families and ourself is our responsibility and ultimately why most of us are on this site.''
    i agree
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    I was talking about the video. Nice attempt to distort what I said and deflect the conversation, though.

Ummm, lemme see. Roughly from the beginning to..... yep, to the end.

Thus proving only that there's a sucker born every minute. There have been no military or aviation experts saying it was an inside job. There have only been people claiming to be such experts. They've been discredited just as the video has.

Yes, we're all awestruck by your PhDuh from the Al Gore University of Cyberspace. Don't quit your day job.

I've seen absolutely zip from any reputable architect, engineer or pilot that would give me a moment's pause about 9/11. I've seen the witness statements used to support the conspiracy theories. Those that weren't outright laughable were taken out of context, edited to fit the preconceived theory or downright lies. One of the reasons they had to make more than one version of that video was because there were so many falsehoods in it that were going to result in lawsuits.

That's the only statement of yours here that I'm prepared to agree with, except that it isn't a belief. It's a fact until you or anyone else can come up with the slightest scintilla of credible evidence to suggest otherwise, and that doesn't include the regurgitation of thoroughly discredited claptrap like that video. So far no such credible evidence has been presented.
    I've only got one thing to say about this....

I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    @Rhino??? and others...by now you already know about eagleeyes??? Single word: Banned underneath her username. 'Seen it this yawning...
    Just when I was getting warmed up.

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no!"

"Germans?"

"Forget it, he's rolling."
    By the way, Chester Nimitz had just bought a bunch of stock in Douglas Aircraft and he'd lost a poker game to the Captain of the USS Arizona the night before, so the bombing of Pearl Harbor MUST have been an inside job. No lie! I spent five minutes researching it and got the inside scoop from an expert on harbor design. He owned a fishing boat for a couple of years so he really knows what he's talking about.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    @Rhino??? and others...by now you already know about eagleeyes??? Single word: Banned underneath her username. 'Seen it this yawning...
    It doesn't say Banned under her username anymore.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    It doesn't say Banned under her username anymore.
    She is back from the dead
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

I think she is on probation.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

'Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.'

instead of ganging up and trolling me and trying to get me banned because you simply are not deep enough or intelligent enough to have a civil debate on our differing points of view you should at least try to act like adults if you can.
    our differing points of view shouldn't give you the right to constantly troll me
    it's not polite nor follow the forum rules.
    i have no interest in reading your bait and troll tactics so that is why i have you ( and you know who you are) on ignore and will ad to my ignore list any others i find being obnoxiously arrogant condescending and so full of themselves it's sickening
    gun control is being able to hit your target

^ My ignore button was hot today too.

Quote Originally Posted by DCE View Post
    ^ My ignore button was hot today too.
    There are many intelligent members in this forum. If you keep putting them on ignore you will missed out on things you might learn from them when they post on other topics, not just this one. My solution is to pass through the message of the person if you do not want to interact with them. Be gentle, tread gently then move on to the next message or go to another topic. It is the best way. You see, everyone has an opinion, sometimes some others really stinks...but don't worry...after a while you will smell them even if they are 8,000 nuke miles away...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

I have no one on ignore. Like with broken clocks, sometime they can be right even when normally wrong.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast