Do you care what really happened on September 11, 2001? - Page 14
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree475Likes

Do you care what really happened on September 11, 2001?

This is a discussion on Do you care what really happened on September 11, 2001? within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by eagleeyes i beg to differ fstroupe with your statement ''Maybe you believe that it was an inside ...

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    i beg to differ fstroupe with your statement ''Maybe you believe that it was an inside job, but most intelligent people don't.'''because i without a doubt think it was an inside job and i feel most intelligent people come to the conclusion it was in fact and inside job as well
    i'm not meaning to insult you or anyone else here . i'm just going to agree to disagree with your opinion and leave it at that

no hard feelings here and i'm not trying to troll either. i'm just trying to state my feelings as you do yours
    peace
    Yes, and you stated your opinion 31 times in this single thread. In 14 of those posts you put down someone who does not fully agree with your position, and most of those you intentionally insult someone.

What I'm trying to say is that you gave your opinion in your first post. You are a truther, we get it. You could have left it at that, but no, anyone is an idiot that doesn't agree with you. And since no one immediately agreed with you, you had to state your position again...eventually you obviously felt that you had to insult, and once you insulted everyone that didn't agree, and some of these people gave it back, you got nastier. (I assume that is why you were temporarily banned, but it is none of my business and I don't particularly care one way or the other why they did what they did. I am an admin on several other forums and don't particularly like banning except in the most extreme cases, and I didn't see this case that extreme....but this is not my forum or website.)

And then in post #128, once everything was over and done with, you could not help but give just one more jab...if someone is not a truther, it is because they just aren't intelligent enough to be one.

And even a little bit in post #130...."i feel most intelligent people come to the conclusion it was in fact and inside job as well".

But that statement is not true. An overwhelming majority of Americans (those who actually know what 9/11 means) do not believe that 9/11 was an inside job. From the lowest to the highest intelligence levels. People ranging from those who can't tie their own shoes to structural engineers, scientists, doctors, lawyers, and probably even Indian chiefs. Just because these people do not get on truther forums and argue their position does not mean that they don't exist.

I myself may not be the sharpest pencil in the box, but I'm not the dullest either. I have an engineering background, and though it is not my forte, I have studied statics and dynamics and other relevant technology.

I personally have researched many hours on this subject. Many many hours over the past probably 9.5 years, maybe even more. Before the term "truther" was coined. Even before the truther movement hit the mainstream. Not because I wanted the American government to be the culprit (or that I didn't want them to be the culprit for that matter), but mostly because I was curious if it was possible for it to have been an inside job. As many, sight of the towers falling seemed fishy to me. Though I think my biggest question in the beginning was that the three aircraft actually hit their target the first time, being flown by horribly inexperienced pilots who were highly excited. Like a novice shooting someone with a pistol who is shooting back, it just ain't that easy.

Pretty much every thing I personally found to be plausible then has since been put in one documentary or another. As far as the falling of the two towers, their design, an exo-skeleton with central steel uprights, is probably the only type of skyscraper that would have fallen chiefly due to an internal fire, with some (but only some) damage to the exo-skeleton. It was actually a brilliant design for a building, and the possibility of being struck by small aircraft was considered, as were fires of most magnitudes at all elevations, but no one ever considered them being struck full force by huge airliners carrying in excess of 20,000 gallons of aviation fuel.

I do not believe that Osama Bin Ladin ever seriously thought that they would collapse either, though he hoped they would.

Actually, the only occurrence of the day that I am not 100% comfortable with is Flight 77. But my 10% doubt is not enough to overshadow my belief of the plausibility of the other occurrences.

Anyway, I am glad that you weren't banned permanently. There are no hard feelings here at all. Sorry, but I felt compelled to write this post, mainly because I feel the need to point out, up to this point, these statements:

i'm just going to agree to disagree with your opinion and leave it at that

no hard feelings here and i'm not trying to troll either.
    just aren't true.

And if your feelings involve others being less intelligent than you/being stupid/being morons/other insults, is it really necessary to restate them?
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by fstroupe View Post
    And if your feelings involve others being less intelligent than you/being stupid/being morons/other insults, is it really necessary to restate them?
    The answer to that question will prove to be in the affirmative in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6........
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by fstroupe View Post
    Actually, the only occurrence of the day that I am not 100% comfortable with is Flight 77. But my 10% doubt is not enough to overshadow my belief of the plausibility of the other occurrences
    OK I'm gonna get a little tinfoil here,

I won't say that I'm 100% positive that Flight 77 was shot down but I am 100% positive that the government would have shot it down if they had to.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

a picture tells a thousand words if that steal was so hot why would this person be leaning on it?
    Sorry. Late to the fray, here, but fun none the less.

Umm..... at the time the picture was taken, the figure is standing at the impact line and below the fire line. Like you said, A picture tells a thousand words. But you have to be able to see clearly to answer the correct question.
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Flanmedic51 View Post
    This is the dumbest thread I've seen on here yet...and I've quite a few...
    Aww... come on Flan... it may be dumb but you have to admit it's a fun thread.

interesting video on the towers debri and more i urge all to take the time to at least listen to the experts here esp those who think muslims with box cutters took the towers down

911 truth video by clanson on Photobucket
    Amazing who can pass for experts. Just look at the "experts" in here.

Muslims with box cutters did not bring down the Towers. The aircraft impacts, subsequent structural failure and gravity brought down the towers.

erm the jet fuel quickly burned off before it could have possibly caused that kind of damage! a building does not explode like those towers done just from planes hitting them ..when i first saw it on tv i was thinking it was a controlled demolition and i researched and studied all kinds of information on the 911 from who was in charge of security to who who profited and interesting information on put options being traded prior all stuff that was not on your local yokal tv and mainstream controlled information stations....no doubt in my mind it was an inside job it has hollywood written all over it as far as i'm concerned
    And your understanding of structural integrity, thermodynamics, mechanical, structural and architectural engineering and structural demolition comes from where? Oh! Wait! From You tube and TV. Alrighty then.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    We must all read what eagleeyes has to say, folks....Do not irritate the knowledgeable one. She has graduated amongst the top with honors in structural engineering. She is also an avid firefighter and has an experience as long as my two arms and legs combined written down on her resume. She is also an expert in gun handling, and have since acquired a doctorate degree in political science. Know that she is just imparting her valuable knowledge to all of us, which, given all the useful information she voluntarily imparted to us would have cost us millions and millions of dollars to squeezed out from other folks who knows lesser and therefore really only gave us useless information. We must not undermine her knowledge. We should all be grateful she is amongst us here populating the forum with her expertise and knowledge.
    Mom, you know that on most issues you and I are somewhat in step But on this cause I must disagree. Anyone that joined the forum in April 2012 and already has over 1300 posts is:
    a. A kid sitting at home with nothing else to do.
    b. Troll
    c. An adult sitting at home with nothing else to do.
    d. Troll
    e. Someone with nothing but conspiracy theories to keep them warm on cold winter nights.

Of course this is just MHO.

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Building 7 it WAS severely damaged from the collapse of tower 2 on the one side and especially one corner. It was also burning as well.

For cripes sake people. The U.S. Government is full of incompetence. They don't do anything well other than serve themselves. They can't work with each other. Yet, I am supposed to believe that they coordinated and executed a plan with demolitions experts and Al-Qaeda to do this?

Please, put down the crack pipe, and slowly step away.
    In the famous words of 'Eagleeyes" we have incontrovertible evidence. All we need to look at for proof that the government had everything to do with this is look at the factual documentaries like "24", "Mission Impossible and MI-II" and we will have all the proof we need.

i was a 911 truther before it was cool
    Explains a lot.

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast