the October surprise...in June.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

the October surprise...in June.

This is a discussion on the October surprise...in June. within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Immunity at "young" age. Weird. What is young? Oh well, I'm still giving him my two votes because it really ...

rdm6680 is offline Banned

Default the October surprise...in June.

Immunity at "young" age. Weird. What is young? Oh well, I'm still giving him my two votes because it really doesn't matter. We done. And I like biden.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/232923-obama-makes-election-year-change-in-immigration-policy

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...gration-policy

rdm6680 is offline Banned

Ps, I think the real October surprise is legalizing ganja (marijauna for u old farts). About Damn time and he will win hands down when he does.

Quote Originally Posted by rdm6680 View Post
    Ps, I think the real October surprise is legalizing ganja (marijauna for u old farts). About Damn time and he will win hands down when he does.
    It will be his setup for a win. Direct the BATFE to establish rules for manufacture and sale, and the federal tax. A quick way to eliminate the budget deficit.

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Legalize weed and tax the hell out of it.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo:322802
    Im not a smoker myself, but I've been saying this for years. Might as well, its all over anyways!

Shoobee is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Note that I do not smoke dope and never have nor will, but I think it is wrong to deprive the hippies and their offspring access to their magical mystery herb.

And we should tax the h3ll out of them for it. Same as alcohol, tobacco, and gasoline now.

Put that into the RNC platform ...

... and then smoke it.

While I am in favor of legalizing it, two things pop out:
    1. If legalizing pot really is an "oct surprise" to the point that it turns the election towards Obama, either the country is doing better than I thought, or people in the country really have priorities screwed up. I realize libertarians think it is a huge priority, but I can think of things more important than legal pot.
    2. One of the most common arguments for any drug legalization is that the illegality drives up prices and profits and leads to organized crime. Tax pot too much and the black market does not go away.

As long as no morons get up in front of a bunch of people and say "the fundamentals of the economy are sound!" then there should not be any surprises in October at all.

Obama and Romney already agree on Romney-care. Obama just wants it bigger and better.

Obama and Romney already agree on an assault rifle ban.

I do not use any assault rifles for HD nor hunting, so no sweat for me. I dont use machine guns nor submachine guns either.

Also don't need a bazooka, LAAW, flame thrower, tank, TOW, or any other rifle designed for the military by the military.

I know I know, the 1903 Springfield was once a military rifle, I know.

But then, so was a muzzleloader once upon a time.

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    While I am in favor of legalizing it, two things pop out:
    1. If legalizing pot really is an "oct surprise" to the point that it turns the election towards Obama, either the country is doing better than I thought, or people in the country really have priorities screwed up. I realize libertarians think it is a huge priority, but I can think of things more important than legal pot.
    2. One of the most common arguments for any drug legalization is that the illegality drives up prices and profits and leads to organized crime. Tax pot too much and the black market does not go away.
    I think it would be cool to legalize peyote.

Always wondered what all the fuss was about.

golocx4 is offline Got Beretta's?

Back to OP. So the Obama Administration is now telling Justice and DHS that they do not have to enforce certain laws anymore because Obama doesn't like the law.
    OKAY then. I would take that to mean the we do not have to obey certain laws if we don't like the law.
    I like it!!!
    I like it alot !!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast