2016 - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

This is a discussion on 2016 within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; how barry is selected has nothing to do with me i would love to see the majority wake up and ...

how barry is selected has nothing to do with me

i would love to see the majority wake up and vote for ron paul . count up our own votes and catch the media lies red handed and realize the lies that come out of the boob tubes for what they are.
    who here likes ron paul but is afraid to vote for him because of media bs? who has the balls to vote their choice rather than allow media to make up their minds?
    rhino the only 'god' that has plans for me is the lord that lives within ; i will put none others gods before my own

Name:  RealEyes.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  33.9 KB
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    God knowing the beginning from the end allows it. God who knows the future controls the future, so yes, it's all part of His plan.
    you heard it first here folks......Obama was appointed to the presidency by god and when Obama gets re-elected, it's also because god wanted it.

Quote Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
    you heard it first here folks......Obama was appointed to the presidency by god and when Obama gets re-elected, it's also because god wanted it.
    actually i've heard others say the same thing
    smmfh

just saw this and found it fitting for many threads on here...

i think anyone of us can do a better job running our country than the likes of obama or romney

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Daniel 2:20,21

20 Daniel answered and said:

“Blessed be the name of God forever and ever,
    For wisdom and might are His.
    21 And He changes the times and the seasons;
    He removes kings and raises up kings;
    He gives wisdom to the wise
    And knowledge to those who have understanding
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

You've got to ask yourself will my children or my grandchildren be better in the furure than they are now? Just think about the amount of money owed to our defcit thats increasing every day. Obama has increased this faster in 3 1/2 yaears than all of the previous presidents since Washington.

Ringo is offline Politically Incorrect

Quote Originally Posted by mmckee1952 View Post
    You've got to ask yourself will my children or my grandchildren be better in the furure than they are now?
    All depends on if you believe the word of God or not. (Matthew 24:34-Mark 13:30-Luke 21:32)
    "And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done".

Ringo is offline Politically Incorrect

You may have heard it here first, however, the knowledge has been available in print for thousands of years. As said before, "Ignorance is much more difficult to hide than it is to acquire knowledge". The Bible is 1/3 prophecy and without error, past, present, and future. Whatever is happening in this world today, and whomever is in any place of leadership, all is the plan of God and coincides perfectly with all revealed prophecy/predictions of His written word. I said that God "allows it", not that God "wants it". God doesn't "want" you to go to HELL, however, God will "allow" you to go to HELL to fry, burn, and sizzle for all eternity "if you so choose". You know, HELL, where mockers "choose" to go?

The "END" of THE BOOK has already been written, like I said, "thousands of years ago", nothing will change it. Isaiah 46:9-10.."I am God, and there is none else; I am God and there is none like me Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure". 2 Peter 1:19-21.."We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto you do well that you take heed, as unto a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Spirit". For those who didn't know, "you heard it first here folks".
    "And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done".

Blog Entries

Realy realy realy-it's whomever president George Soros wants in is in. Don't pay any attention to the man behind the curtin.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast