Forget The Wedding Gifts - Donate To Obama Instead....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Forget The Wedding Gifts - Donate To Obama Instead....

This is a discussion on Forget The Wedding Gifts - Donate To Obama Instead.... within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; This is what passes for "respect for the office of the President" in today's political environment. The title of the ...

Default Forget The Wedding Gifts - Donate To Obama Instead....

This is what passes for "respect for the office of the President" in today's political environment. The title of the thread is not a come-on. This is for real. Here is the link to the Obama/Biden campaign site where it is posted:

http://www.barackobama.com/news/entr...medium=twitter

I just looked at it and the comments are like 9 to 1 slamming the campaign for this tactic of fund raising, so it may not stay up long. That's cool. Weasel Zippers to the rescue! This is from their site, and is a straight copy/paste from Obama's site as of this writing:

If I had a daughter who was getting married and her new ol' man stood still for her signing up for this BS, I'd give a whole new meaning to the words, "Shotgun Wedding," and likely both of 'em would get a buttload of somethin' that would ruin their honeymoon.

Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

If I had a daughter who was getting married and her new ol' man stood still for her signing up for this BS, I'd give a whole new meaning to the words, "Shotgun Wedding," and likely both of 'em would get a buttload of somethin' that would ruin their honeymoon.

Blues[/QUOTE]
    lol what a gimmick but i wouldn't blame you for giving em a shotgun wedding heheh
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Saw this on Fox today. He also wants people to send him money instead of buying birthday and Christmas gifts. Is this a sign of desperation or what? Is the left maybe having trouble cooking the numbers to show how much the public loves king Obama?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

It's more like 99 to 1 slamming him. I just puked my dinner out after reading this. What a friggin joke he is. Desperate people do desperate things.. I wonder if anybody actually would do this. I like the comment about sending the money so the wife and kids can go on another trip at our expense. I'll send them enough for a one-way back to Kenya.

How truly sad and pathetic. No class at all. As the saying goes, he can keep the hope and I'll keep my change.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO, Certified Basic Pistol and Personal Protection In The Home Instructor

rdm6680 is offline Banned

I don't see a problem with this. If people want to do it, let them do it.

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Panheadzz View Post
    It's more like 99 to 1 slamming him. I just puked my dinner out after reading this. What a friggin joke he is. Desperate people do desperate things.. I wonder if anybody actually would do this. I like the comment about sending the money so the wife and kids can go on another trip at our expense. I'll send them enough for a one-way back to Kenya.
    As long as they have to go in a boat, I'd chip in.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

There are so many words that come to mind:

boorish
    crass
    churlish
    indelicate
    obtuse
    uncouth
    unrefined
    stupid......

Are just a few that come immediately to mind. What a lowlife! Obama has to look up using binoculars to see slime!
    “There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.”- Mr. Herbert Garrison
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."- Jeff Cooper
    "Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still."- D. Carnegie

Yo! barry! Give me a wedding gift. A framed copy of you resignation.
    NRA,
    Armed Citizens Legal Defense Fund
    http://armedcitizensnetwork.org/

Why use a boat?? Plane is faster.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast