~General TACO declares that; "We Will Hunt Pink A$$es Down & Kill Em".~
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

~General TACO declares that; "We Will Hunt Pink A$$es Down & Kill Em".~

This is a discussion on ~General TACO declares that; "We Will Hunt Pink A$$es Down & Kill Em".~ within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; General T.A.C.O. (Taking All Capitalists Out) of the New Black Panther Party had some less than encouraging words for white ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down ~General TACO declares that; "We Will Hunt Pink A$$es Down & Kill Em".~

General T.A.C.O. (Taking All Capitalists Out) of the New Black Panther Party had some less than encouraging words for white people this week. Mr. Taco, speaking on NBPP Radio on Sunday, decided to let white America know that the NBPP will “hunt” their “pink asses down.” Hunting white people down will serve to accomplish General Tacos other stated goal of “destroying white supremacy and capitalism.” Gen. Taco also justifies his killing of white people because of their “history” of pushing “crack, AIDS and unemployment“ on black men and women in order to ”exterminate” them.

New Black Panther Describes Digging Up White People and Killing them ‘Again and Again’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

Apparently, ignorance is bliss.
    ~SMFH~
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

I think Taco is about as stuffed as he can get. I'm sure he has been the recipient of many government handouts, funded by those of us he professes to despise. Typical dog biting the hand that feeds it. Racist? He sure is. Me, I'm just tired of loudmouthed agitators with racist axes to grind. Did you hear that AL, Jesse, Louis, and now you Taco? Where do these idiots come up with these names anyway?

It's time to up his medication, or shoot him in the back of the head.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Seven guys standing on the steps with shotguns. Simple math- 13.1% of the US population is black, 78.1% is white (source: USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau). Roughly 6 to 1. So for the 7 black guys standing on the steps there are 42 white guys in the wings. Decent odds. Bring it.

**** Warning to TACO ****
    Come after me fool...I am Armed...and I shoot back and hit my target....I never leave home without "my little friend" Walther.......at home I have an AR-7 beside my arm-chair.....so there (Censored!)...This is why I got "Licensed to Carry"...thug eliminationand pest control...(Only in self defense..not a "hunting" license)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    General T.A.C.O. (Taking All Capitalists Out) of the New Black Panther Party had some less than encouraging words for white people this week. Mr. Taco, speaking on NBPP Radio on Sunday, decided to let white America know that the NBPP will “hunt” their “pink asses down.” Hunting white people down will serve to accomplish General Tacos other stated goal of “destroying white supremacy and capitalism.” Gen. Taco also justifies his killing of white people because of their “history” of pushing “crack, AIDS and unemployment“ on black men and women in order to ”exterminate” them.

New Black Panther Describes Digging Up White People and Killing them ‘Again and Again’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

Apparently, ignorance is bliss.
    ~SMFH~

ol tarded taco is right about a few things such as the aids virus being deliberately donned on gay america and black africa via the world health organization....and the cia actually is responsible for bringing cocaine and crack to inner cities....that is already declassified at this time
    but that is no reason to have open season on common white folks because common white folks had no part in those diabolical deeds......ol taco is a puppet used to further divide the races......he was given certain information and convinced he and 'his' people need to destroy the white race so like the manipulated puppet he is will continue to be a mouthpiece for the black community in order to carry on the agenda of the rich and powerful white elite who also use him to further divide the races and idiots under his spell will act accordingly which is why we have so many young black thugs and seemingly more as time goes by.....look who their role models are......and deliberately so .......so ol taco unknowingly is playing right into the evil elite and white mans game to this day and don't even realize it.......unemployment was used to keep the black man down but now it's everybody's problem as corporations go where the cheapest labor and highest profits are regardless of who or what they destroy along their road to riches
    killing the witches
    breeding bitches
    sacrificing soldiers in ditches
    we the people must work out those glitches
    red black white and yellow grow some britches
    join united from all your nitches
    we together can take back our riches
    now putta beat to that
    heheh peace
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Shoobee is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fudo View Post
    It's time to up his medication, or shoot him in the back of the head.
    When you shoot someone in the head, it really makes a mess.

A simple chest shot center mass will be a lot cleaner, and less mess.

The blood tends to collect within the chest that way.

And then you don't have spattered brains and gushing blood all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cavalieri View Post
    Seven guys standing on the steps with shotguns. Simple math- 13.1% of the US population is black, 78.1% is white (source: USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau). Roughly 6 to 1. So for the 7 black guys standing on the steps there are 42 white guys in the wings. Decent odds. Bring it.
    Bill: Apparently Gen. TACO isn't good at math so his war won't last long!

RJ_Whitlock is offline M&P 9mm

Another reason for me to buy an AR-15, when SHTF, I would like to be prepared. :)
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum

Please don't call this douch bag a "taco" That's one of my favorite snacks :p ! PS screw him. I'm ready!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast