Of course they would...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Of course they would...

This is a discussion on Of course they would... within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; USDA Suggests Hosting Food Stamp Parties to Increase Participation in the Program...

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

Default Of course they would...

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb?
    Mother do you think they'll like this song?
    Mother do you think they'll try to break my balls?
    Oooh, ahh
    Mother should I build the wall?
    Mother should I run for President?
    Mother should I trust the government?
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

yup that's exactly where the gov wants us.......dependent on them to ensure full servitude......
    what the government gives they can and will eventually take back.....just another way to control the masses
    smh
    gun control is being able to hit your target

I am a little bit more of a liberal than some of the other users of this forum, and MY jaw dropped when I saw this article yesterday. What is this world coming to?!?!?!
    NYMoose

total enslavement is what it's coming to and only because the masters of illusion are very proficient con artists and then the sheeple willingly give up their rights for bogus spells
    gun control is being able to hit your target

araczynski is offline NotASheep.Enabled = True;

i have nothing against food stamps/recipients (other than the s*itbags who take them and sell them) but this party suggestion does sound rather stupid.

you do have to remember though that in many cases the single best benefit of these things is for the kids that need the proper/basic nutrition, that their parents are either too poor or too stupid to provide.

that being said, there should be a set time limit that a person can receive the benefit over their lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
    i have nothing against food stamps/recipients (other than the s*itbags who take them and sell them) but this party suggestion does sound rather stupid.

you do have to remember though that in many cases the single best benefit of these things is for the kids that need the proper/basic nutrition, that their parents are either too poor or too stupid to provide.

that being said, there should be a set time limit that a person can receive the benefit over their lifetime.
    True the intent is to use them for basic necessities. Most of the recipients on the program use their EBT card for whatever and get cash back. It's hardly nutritious or in the interest of their kids.. Food stamps IMHO should be a social stigma. Something you want to get off.. Brown rice, dehydrated meats, vegetables, oatmeal and flower. This notion that you can use them to bug Oreos and ice cream an Tyson's chicken is absurd. That's where a lot of this country's issue comes from. There is a genuine lack of personal pride and responsibility, and a hand out that says its ok if you're a social leach because the rich man who is keeping you poor in the welfare line is gonna pay for you to be equal. No offense meant to anyone on food stamps who genuinely need them, I'm more aggravated with the abusers of the system.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Ok let me throw my two cents in because I have a Ccw and carry a weapon and receive did stamps I'm a low life ? I don't sell them and never had ... Let the comments roll in lol

Quote Originally Posted by justxboxin View Post
    Ok let me throw my two cents in because I have a Ccw and carry a weapon and receive did stamps I'm a low life ? I don't sell them and never had ... Let the comments roll in lol
    You're only a low life if you abuse the system. I base my opinion of the program because I'm too proud to accept. I believe America was built by the sweat of proud men and women who wouldn't take handouts . I also assert that by taking govt aid you open yourself up to govt intervention and dictation that's not for me.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

I've never been dictated to anything though ... Been on food stamps for a while and free insurance ... Honestly I don't see a problem I worked two jobs and was 19 with a new born a house and buying food for months before I got them . I had a hard time . Never had any food in my house . I am very a happy there is programs to help please don't worry or think your less of a person if you need some help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast