Liberty Lovers Regarded as Terrorists? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Liberty Lovers Regarded as Terrorists?

This is a discussion on Liberty Lovers Regarded as Terrorists? within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Ahhh...Info wars! Let us be vigilant and on guard, but not paranoid and alarmist...and not fall prey to those who ...

Ahhh...Info wars!

Let us be vigilant and on guard, but not paranoid and alarmist...and not fall prey to those who are.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Name:  flag.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  96.8 KBName:  in depen dance.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  72.3 KB

shame our nation is resembling nazi germany more and more as days go by ;(
    gun control is being able to hit your target

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

According to the ObamaLamaDingDong Administration's standards, even our Nations Founding Fathers (George Washington, Ben Franklin , Thomas Jefferson, Etc...) would all be labeled as terrorists today.

Todays Fed's might as well start wearing red coats like the British did back in the 17th century.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    Ahhh...Info wars!

Let us be vigilant and on guard, but not paranoid and alarmist...and not fall prey to those who are.
    I wince at Infowars being a source too. That's why I found a link to the report itself, so that all could bypass the idiocy of Alex Jones and his myrmidons. Did you read the report? If not, why not? If so, does it seem alarmist or paranoid to you for conservatives to take it as putting a target squarely on our freedoms?

Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

When will we all learn that as long as we are anything 'they' don't want us to be, we will be considered outside of their 'norm' and therefore a threat to 'them'.

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

this really is the groundwork to arrest ANYBODY,
    I was just thinking too- about the definition the gov uses to describe "militant" or "enemy combatant" as anyone of military age.
    I'm having trouble finding the exact link but I remember that the definition was recently changed so that collateral damage(civilian murder) would appear less horrific to the folks back home.
    I'm considering now that the same definition could be applied to my children, ya' know..if they were hanging around with a suspected terrorist(Constitutionalists) like me.
    idk, I'm just trying to connect dots here.

I am glad I belong to all these forums and political discussion groups because I now know that not only am I a racist but a terrorist as well. I say guilt as charged according to all the current definitions.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Reading and contributing to these forums at least gives some hope and the knowledge that I am not alone. I have never believed in violence. I am a senior citizen but am still active in several groups. In reality all I want is to be left alone to enjoy my retirement. Unfortunately the government feels it is necessary to steal my money to support the indolent, take away my rights including the second amendment, and seriously endanger my right to land that I have paid for over a lifetime. Liberals and progressives are theives. They always seem start the violence and feel justified in taking the possessions of others through government action. Even a peaceful person will fight to defend himself if backed into a corner. And I am beginning to feel cornered. I am watching my country, religion, and everything in which I have always believed just evaporate.

buckeye i feel your concerns but republicans spend and waste just as much as democratic agendas and war is our biggest factor in our national debt .......not welfare frauds.....
    gun control is being able to hit your target

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

Remember, if you aren't on a terrorist list today. Wait till tomorrow and check again. You might well be.

And yes, those who founded this country by either fighting the British by gun, supplies, or by word were considered terrorists by King George. I wonder how many DAR and SAR qualified persons are not ones who would be considered domestic terrorist today?
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast