Celebrate 4th of July by…Burning American Flags?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Celebrate 4th of July by…Burning American Flags?

This is a discussion on Celebrate 4th of July by…Burning American Flags? within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Local news reports out of Oakland, California have noted that the Occupy Oakland group held a march on the 4th ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry Celebrate 4th of July by…Burning American Flags?

Local news reports out of Oakland, California have noted that the Occupy Oakland group held a march on the 4th of July that resulted in vandalism of a police headquarters and a patrol car. And while that’s true, The Blaze has found some of the pictures and video from the event that paint a much more sinister picture — a picture filled with burned American flags and anti-American sentiment.

Occupiers Burn American Flags, Write ‘Kill Cops’ During ‘**** the Fourth’ March | Video | TheBlaze.com

These are the folks who should really be put on the Gubbaments 'Terrorist Watch List'!
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

Pathetic people...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

the__outlaw is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    null
    Why is that "sinister". It's having he ability to do something because we are free. Should stand for what we all believe. Dont preach freedom and bash a result of it at the same time. More power to them!

Bart and Swell

This is a direct result of making it illegal to spank your child. I really don't give a crap what they're protesting..for OR against. This is deplorable, if you think it's not...you're part of the problem IMHO.
    And yes...my kids were spanked and they would never be a party to this crap because I'd still go after them!
    "A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."- Larry Elder

According the the Dept of Homeland Security they are of no concern. It is those right wing returning veterans we need to worry about. Jus sayin...
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

i pledge no allegiance to any flag country government or gods
    my allegiance is to all life forms on this planet respectfully
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    i pledge no allegiance to any flag country government or gods
    my allegiance is to all life forms on this planet respectfully
    With all respect, I disagree with this out look. I do predge allegiance to the American flag and our country (even though it is currently going down the wrong path), and I have the utmost respect for our forefathers and the soldiers that have fought for our freedoms. I think that the burning of the American flag is absolutely dispicable and treasonous. The lifestyle of COEXIST AND DO NO HARM IS A CROCK OF CRAP! Just my .02
    "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
    - Clint Eastwood

The left wing nut jobs that don't have a problem burning the flag and trashing a neighborhood burning cars and buildings. These are the same left wing nut jobs that protest against using our natural resources, burning wood to heat our homes, damning rivers to provide hydro power and they really hate capitalism. Some how when they burn buildings and cars that isn't pollution. Sure glad I stopped my education at high school.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Clearly this was way out of line and went too far. I have in the past admired the right that people have to burn the flag as a part of the protection of free speech. The context of that being that it embodies the amount of freedom people have here compared to most of the rest of the world. Out and out vandalism is not an exercise in free speech however, it's just childish and only expresses ignorance.
    "I simply admit to not knowing that which ignorant men claim to be sure of."

Attachment 6400
    Quote Originally Posted by the__outlaw View Post
    Why is that "sinister". It's having he ability to do something because we are free. Should stand for what we all believe. Dont preach freedom and bash a result of it at the same time. More power to them!

Bart and Swell

Easy to see where you are coming from! What will you do when they start messing with you? Is that their freedom also?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast