IMPORTANT - Join the NRA NOW - $25

IMPORTANT - Join the NRA NOW - $25

This is a discussion on IMPORTANT - Join the NRA NOW - $25 within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; THERE'S NEVER BEEN A MORE IMPORTANT TIME FOR YOU TO JOIN NRA. What's happening RIGHT NOW in Washington, D.C. could ...

LeavingMass is offline Pro2a

Thumbs up IMPORTANT - Join the NRA NOW - $25

THERE'S NEVER BEEN A MORE IMPORTANT TIME FOR YOU TO JOIN NRA.

What's happening RIGHT NOW in Washington, D.C. could spell disaster for YOUR guns and YOUR Second Amendment rights!

Hundreds of gun-ban politicians, political appointees and bureaucrats are now writing regulations, casting votes and passing laws that could all but eliminate your right to own a gun. Their agenda starts with licensing, registering, fingerprinting, inspecting and cataloging every firearm, firearm owner and firearm transfer in the United States ...

... And it ends with an outright ban on your guns!!!!

Only you can stop the anti-gunners and prevent the obliteration of our Second Amendment rights... by joining NRA today.

NRA membership is regularly $35 per year. But if you join today, NRA will sign you up for a full year of NRA membership for a special election year rate of just $25.

When you join, you’ll get great benefits including: a year’s subscription to American Rifleman, American Hunter or America’s 1st Freedom magazines, $1,000 in firearms insurance, plus you’ll receive a 20-piece, rosewood handle multi-tool – a $29.95 value – free with membership.

Join now and you can save $10 or more off your NRA membership dues. I'll send you valuable benefits, including:
    • 24/7 defense of your firearm freedoms.
    • Your award-winning NRA member magazine.
    • $1,000 in ArmsCare® firearms insurance.
    • Your personalized membership card & decal.
    • Invitations to "Friends of NRA" dinners and auctions.
    • No annual fee VISA® card with 0% intro APR and
    1% cash back. (Qualified applicants only.)
    • Special savings at SavingUSA.com.
    • Discounts at over 6,000 hotels and motels nationwide.
    • Access to NRA's hunting, shooting and safety programs.
    And more!
    ...PLUS I'll send you a Special Bonus Gift: NRA's Multi-Tool--FREE!

Remember: NRA is the ONLY firewall standing between your firearms freedoms and those who would take them away. And we need your help to win! Thanks for acting today.

Wayne LaPierre
    Executive Vice President
    Last edited by lukem; 12-21-2012 at 11:07 AM.

toreskha is offline Titles are un-American.

Are you getting a commission off this or something?

I joined NRA because it funds pro-gun lobbyists. I imagine everyone here knows (or should know) about the NRA already and have a fairly good idea of what the benefits of joining are.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

I've been giving away gift memberships to people for graduation and birthdays. I've also been trying to get individuals to sign up at the above mentioned link. Thanks for posting.

LeavingMass is offline Pro2a

Quote Originally Posted by DarrellM5 View Post
    I've been giving away gift memberships to people for graduation and birthdays. I've also been trying to get individuals to sign up at the above mentioned link. Thanks for posting.
    good idea

I only found one interested person to give a membership to ......

membership registration still $25