At war with our own govt but many don't realize it
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

At war with our own govt but many don't realize it

This is a discussion on At war with our own govt but many don't realize it within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; How Did America Come To A State of Collapse In The Economic And Social Order? Many politicians are greedy psychopaths. ...

Default At war with our own govt but many don't realize it

How Did America Come To A State of Collapse In The Economic And Social Order?

Many politicians are greedy psychopaths. They go to Washington for prestige, payola and privilege; and they retire rich.

National politicians need to be stripped of all special privilege and, most especially, reduced to one term. This would bring a new day to America.

U.S. Representatives and Senators represent the government — not the American people. Washington politicians and their elite handlers are working overtime to initiate action on legislation to give the government the legislative authority to shut down the Internet. The pretext is the threat of a cyber attack on the whole country. This is only an excuse to stop Americans from communicating and protesting when the financial system collapses and the government can no longer sell its bonds.

Because of the broad exposure of political corruption on the Internet, politicians and bureaucrats are feeling the heat. They want censorship and the power to shut it down. The Internet is the first good thing that has happened in the United States to shine the light on a corrupt system.

Read more: How Did America Come To A State of Collapse In The Economic And Social Order? : Personal Liberty Alerts
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Interesting observation. I always thoiught we were supposed to be the governemnt. I think the government is at war with itself and we are the spoils of that war. Crips (Dems) and Bloods (GOP). Nothing short of a mob mentality where the 51% of people take away the rights of the other 49%. The cost of this war was destined to strip Americans of freedom, erasing those truths we hold to be self-evident. John Adams argued strenuously against political parties saying that someday they would cease representing the people, instead representing the interests of the party. I sense the man is tuning over in his grave today.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

good post.
    The monetary system is the root of most of our problems, in my opinion.
    It allows the gov to run unrestrained, like a 16 year old with dads credit card- charging to someone else- any whim or fancy toy they come across.
    I am for nationalizing the banks, with any interest being paid back to the rightful owners..The People.

As far the politicians & their cadillac benefits...i fully support limits. they should be bound to the same system they apply to any private in the army.
    The thought they are somehow better than the "laws" they pass is ridiculous on it's face.

How could nationalizing the banks be of any benefit to the citizens ? The feds already have about a ninety percent control over thr banks and that has worked out really well. The feds destroy everything they touch.

Our government is at war with us. The feds have not represented us in any real sense of the word for a century. Obama has taken this war to new levels. The feds are taking the states to court; and the states are bring suit against the feds stop the usurpation of their rights. Citizens are being persecuted for their opinions. The entire Bill Of Rights is under assalt. The solution is to vote these people out of office in November and start the road to recovery

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    How could nationalizing the banks be of any benefit to the citizens ? The feds already have about a ninety percent control over thr banks and that has worked out really well. The feds destroy everything they touch.

Our government is at war with us. The feds have not represented us in any real sense of the word for a century. Obama has taken this war to new levels. The feds are taking the states to court; and the states are bring suit against the feds stop the usurpation of their rights. Citizens are being persecuted for their opinions. The entire Bill Of Rights is under assalt. Please don't think that the government will hesitate to use force. They will kill as many as necessary to enforce their rule. During the Civil War 630,000 Americans died. With todays population that would be 7,000,000 people. The actions Muslim dictators would pale in comparison to what our progressive government would do if threatened.
    Hey good post buckey...I agree with 100% of what you've said here.

to answer the question about banks..
    The Federal Reserve is a privately owned corporation, they are not a government agency...they collect an interest payment on every dollar created.

By nationalizing the banks, the interest payment would go back to us-me & you & our fellow Americans <...thats the part that helps everyone...

Instead of our current system of paying it to a private corporation for their profit. <...why?

There's a ton of videos on youtube, take a look for more information.. as my explanation is rather elementary in terms of the whole issue regarding money creation :)

I Don't mean to be critical of someone with whom I normally agree. The Federal Reserve usually does the President's bidding at least in the case of monitizing the debt. The main problem is that it can not he audited by any Federal agency. The government runs up obscene debt levels and the Fed makes the funds available. Giving the party responsible for causing the debt, the power to completely control the money supply doesn't make any sense either. Do you recall the profit from GM or Solindra or any gov business deal being returned to the taxpayers. The government doesn't create any wealth; it only steals wealth from the productive segments of the economy. Do you really want to give the government control of your savings? It would love to have this additional control over your life.

Shoobee is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    I Don't mean to be critical of someone with whom I normally agree. The Federal Reserve usually does the President's bidding at least in the case of monitizing the debt. The main problem is that it can not he audited by any Federal agency. The government runs up obscene debt levels and the Fed makes the funds available. Giving the party responsible for causing the debt, the power to completely control the money supply doesn't make any sense either. Do you recall the profit from GM or Solindra or any gov business deal being returned to the taxpayers. The government doesn't create any wealth; it only steals wealth from the productive segments of the economy. Do you really want to give the government control of your savings? It would love to have this additional control over your life.
    How else do you expect there to be "prosperity"??

This has been going on forever.

Now you cannot stop it. It is too late.

President Andrew Jackson is the last time when the US Government was almost debt free.

Then after him, the first great recession, the Panic of 1837 kicked-in, and it has been a debt financed prosperity ever since.

NATIONAL DEBT BY YEAR - James Quinn - Seeking Alpha

CathyInBlue is offline Tool Maker

On the day of my birth, the federal debt was less than 1/2 a trillion dollars. By the time Obama is out of office (Jan, 2013, I assure you), it will be over $15 trillion.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by PestControl02 View Post
    The Federal Reserve is a privately owned corporation, they are not a government agency...they collect an interest payment on every dollar created.
    As buckey, I hesitate to disagree with someone with whom I often agree, but this is an extremely incomplete statement of what the Fed is.

Name another "private" corporation whose CEO and Board members are appointed by the president and confirmed by the Senate.

Name another "private" corporation whose same CEOs and Board members' positions have a guaranteed 14-year term with no provisions (that I can find) for removal, all created by the passing of a law by the political branches of government.

Name another "private" corporation that can write a check based on zero backing assets. Fact is, when other corporations write checks, they spend their assets. When the Fed writes a check, they create money out of thin air, and they do so not only with the full blessing of the government, but with a law that shields them 100% from being accountable to any other authority than their own star-chamber, quasi-governmental self-"policing."

The Fed is anything but private. At best, it is a manufactured shell game intended to give incompetent lawmakers an untouchable whipping boy to blame their incompetencies on. At worst, and most probably, it is one of three poison pills that Woodrow Wilson and his puppet masters inserted in our system of government to bring it to its knees, which we are but fractions of an inch from being right this minute. The other two points of that trilogy are the 16th and 17th Amendments, and the only chance this country has for survival is to eliminate all three of them, which ain't gonna happen, and which is why I say this country is, for all intents and purposes, already dead.

All that said, I believe nationalizing banks is only second in imprudence to instituting the above mentioned triumvirate of nation-killing law, but it is an issue that is completely irrelevant until such time as the Fed is dismantled anyway, so no need to debate it.

Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

you guys are awesome. most places the people are so dumb, at least here people consider the idea and decide their position based on some type of factual evidence. Thank you.

“The central bank is an institution of the most deadly hostility existing against the Principles and form of our Constitution. I am an Enemy to all banks discounting bills or notes for anything but Coin. If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the People of all their Property until their Children will wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered. ”
    ― Thomas Jefferson
    the central bank is an abomination and key to the control over us.
    I can only add that nationalization is the best solution I have heard to date, similar to the banks in North? maybe South Dakota? not sure exactly but..owned & operated for & by the People, it's a successful model and significantly more fair than our current system.

This whole experiment USA doesn't have to be over, and I agree- we are millimeters from the end..
    we simply need to reclaim our righteous power over our servants, every man is a king in America. Our birthrights are from God not man.
    They are promoting war against us, thats exactly why we must be squarely on the side of brotherhood, justice & peace.. only with moral authority can a victory be won.
    Many issues of the past need to be set aside for now, there is a greater danger to face.

in my opinion anyway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast