God, I miss him!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree32Likes

God, I miss him!!!

This is a discussion on God, I miss him!!! within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; ham radio may be a good idea for prepping citizens??...

ham radio may be a good idea for prepping citizens??
    gun control is being able to hit your target

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    ''Unfortunately, he fails to understand threats from abroad''??????????? r u kidding me?? iran is no threat to the united states they are only trying to defend their nation from our attack! it is we who have military bases surrounding their nation not the other way around! so who is the bully us or them ?? see if you can figure it out.....the united nations orchestrating this bs with their tyrannical sanctions ..if it been the other way around then i could see it but it's NOT! that is all media hype and propaganda to sell a war in iran similar to how it was sold by false flags flying for iraq and nam and every other war we started since ww2 .....iran doesn't want war with us the elite want war and will push it by lying to the public to sell the war iran knows it can't win a war with us just like iraq knew too btw iraq had nothing to do with what happened to our towers on 911 but if you believe media you will think it did......folks need to stop allowing media to make up their minds and learn to search facts and think for themselves ffs
    A couple things here. The media has NO effect on what I think. I watched Ron Paul melt down as it happened. Again, I knew it was over for him the minute it happened. The media, including FOX, piled on afterwards. You are just going to have to deal with my disagreement with you just as I disagree with Ron Paul. Sticking our head in the sand isn't going to cut it. Personally, I would vote for Ron Paul every bit as easily as I will Romney, probably more so. The fact of the matter is, Romney is the only candidate left with a snowball's chance in hell to defeat an even worse freeloader and theif in the Oval Office. Trust me, if Ron Paul were an option I would vote for him. But he blew it a year ago.

Iran has been a hostile entity since the late 70's. Anyone who thinks they are not a destabilizing force in the middle east is just fooling themselves. Just like Ron Paul.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

bc1 i've done my homework and the obama care and romney care are the same thing! i will not vote for either of those clowns and i'm sure the media will say romney wins the next selection as i have no faith in our so called voting system it's been proven the election counts are already rigged and our vote really doesn't count as it's all a hoax to make the citizen believe their vote counts ....the only way our votes will count is if we add them up ourselves and what an easier way than to unite as one and all vote ron paul but i know that won't happen either as this nation is full of blind sheeples who brainwashed by the media will vote for obama or romney or whomever else the media props up as what america 'needs'
    If you truly believe that no matter what happens, the media will announce the winner as Romney, then why bother voting for Paul, or anyone? Since you seem to belive Paul could get 100% of the votes and Romney would be our next President.

because i want to support him regardless ..i never said he would get one hundred percent of the votes but it would be awesome if he did and the media would have a hard time lying ,once again to the public.....but if somehow that were to happen i expect he would be quickly murdered and made it to look like a health issue
    i will not vote for anyone who i feel is nothing but a spineless greedy stuffed suit and mouthpiece for the crowns corporations// i just won't do that as i will stand by my convictions and not let media or anyone persuade me other wise in this matter
    but hey if you want to vote for romney so be it .....i know what i can and cannot change and only i can change myself

they could call obama just as easily though as either way the crown will get the papers signed they want signed and move their evil agenda forward regardless.....they may also call obama back for another term to try and further divide the races which is why i think he was groomed as our prez in the first place.........just another psyops on the gullible masses.....it would be good to have a black prez or a woman for that matter but obama is not the one i would pick nor is hell air y

ham radio may be a good idea for prepping citizens??
    I might concur, if I knew what event the prepping citizens you speak of are prepping for.

If prepping for most natural disasters, I agree. If prepping for something on the line of extreme solar flare activity, even a ham radio may not be all it is cracked up to be till the flares have past.

If prepping for unnatural disasters, then the proverbial w's would have to be known or a broad range of radio signals could be jammed easily from 2 meter through 80 meter with a single device, another device for up to the 160 meter band range and the FRS/GMRS style (FM-UHF bands) of radio's can be blocked out with another very easily. So if prepping against our own goverment you had better get an advanced class license and equipment that will communicate on all the centimeter band and above 160 meter band frequencies.

If you wish to look at some info about these. Here is a link to some info about the walkie talkie versions of FRS GMRS and Ham systems.
    http://www.k6mpn.org/training/resources/FRSandGMRS.pdf

yea i hear you out i was thinking about katrina and how that ham radio guy brought the community together as far as letting the public know where to get supplies needed and all which was a life saver and great help and makes me wonder why our own government didn't bother doing that in the first place.......but i agree it depends on circumstances ........

yea i hear you out i was thinking about katrina and how that ham radio guy brought the community together as far as letting the public know where to get supplies needed and all which was a life saver and great help and makes me wonder why our own government didn't bother doing that in the first place.......but i agree it depends on circumstances ........
    LOL yes, Katrina was a fiasco.. that was one case where President Bush did what he should have, declared an emergency 2 full days before it hit so that FEMA could be mobilized, rolling and ready to hit the ground when the storm passed. There are conflicting reports about why some Louisiana coastal parishes did not get included in that. One version is that Governor Blanco declined the assistance in a telephone conference before Bush declared the emergency. Another is a letter submitted by Governor Blanco specifically requesting the coastal parishes to be included.

[sarcasm]Considering that SNAFU in communications.. do you really expect that any Government agency would really do better? [/sarcasm]

Dear Eagleeyes,
    After many weeks of reading the drivel you post, I have come to the conclusion that you are at the very least a strange one. If you like the way our country is going then by all means vote for Mr. Paul. However, if you have any respect for this country, you will vote for the person that at least has a chance to get rid of Mr Obama,that man is dangerous!

Quote Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
    if you don't like obama and you don't like romney, DON'T VOTE FOR THEM.

vote for who you believe is the right person.
    The right person isn't running. The wrong person is definitely in office though.

''Unfortunately, he fails to understand threats from abroad''??????????? r u kidding me?? iran is no threat to the united states they are only trying to defend their nation from our attack! it is we who have military bases surrounding their nation not the other way around! so who is the bully us or them ?? see if you can figure it out.....the united nations orchestrating this bs with their tyrannical sanctions ..if it been the other way around then i could see it but it's NOT! that is all media hype and propaganda to sell a war in iran similar to how it was sold by false flags flying for iraq and nam and every other war we started since ww2 .....iran doesn't want war with us the elite want war and will push it by lying to the public to sell the war iran knows it can't win a war with us just like iraq knew too btw iraq had nothing to do with what happened to our towers on 911 but if you believe media you will think it did......folks need to stop allowing media to make up their minds and learn to search facts and think for themselves ffs
    Where do you find this crazy stuff? We don't have bases surrounding Iran. Not even remotely close to it. What tyrannical sanctions??? The only sanctions against them involve their nuclear and ballistic missile programs. I assume South Korea and South Vietnam are the 'wars' you mean. The notion that we started those conflicts is completely ludicrous. North Korea invaded South Korea and we weren't even in Vietnam when the conflict started there. Are you saying we dressed up as North Koreans and started the war there, and somehow started the war in Vietnam by remote control? I guess we dressed up as Iraqis and invaded Kuwait too. You really need to stop getting your information from people on drugs. You don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. You ARE entertaining though, I must admit.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

There were a lot of ham operators involved with Katrina, and the government does include us in the plans.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234