God, I miss him!!!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

God, I miss him!!!

This is a discussion on God, I miss him!!! within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; ...

Default God, I miss him!!!

Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Shoobee is offline Banned

Reagan was a double talking spin meister. He is a typical example these days that anytime someone promises to "balance the budget" you can bet that instead of this they are going to make the deficit skyrocket even more. Clue, for all of you Mitt enthusiasts.

There is alot I miss about this country.

it is foolish and wrong to mourn those who died but we should give thanks for those who lived
    as far as ray gun is concerned my feeling is neutral didn't care one way or the other
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by Panheadzz View Post
    There is alot I miss about this country.
    Me too, but The Ronster is at the top of the list.

araczynski is offline NotASheep.Enabled = True;

more of his humor:

Thanks. More for my archives. Too bad we can't find someone like him to nominate again.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams

We need more like him. Unfortunately Romney is no Reagen. He's the wrong kind of rich guy. Had he been a movie star or spots hero or democrat, then he would be a good rich guy. But no he got rich by being born into it, investing wisely and making businesses profitable. That is so evil. What we need is a community organizer that grew up taking advantage of handouts. Someone that hates America and it's capitalistic way of life that hates the poor. Now there would be a good rich guy we could all get behind. Wait, isn't that what we have now. How's that working for us?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

You can like him if you want.

But anyone that supported the Brady Bill and the Assault Weapon Ban won't be getting my vote.

I'm neither republican or democrat. I'm pro-freedom. Currently, that means I'll grudgingly vote for Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by thoricuncle View Post
    You can like him if you want.

But anyone that supported the Brady Bill and the Assault Weapon Ban won't be getting my vote.
    Good. He's dead. And even though he may have voiced support, both those biils passed after he left office. He also gave us the Firearm Owners Protection Act, though a New Jersey Democrat stuck in a crappy 11th hour amendment on class III firearms that really sucked. Reagan also gave us Antonin Scalia and Anthony Kennedy, without whom we would not have won District of Columbia v. Heller and McDonald v. Chicago.

I'm neither republican or democrat. I'm pro-freedom. Currently, that means I'll grudgingly vote for Romney.
    In the same boat myself. I don't really like Romney, but we desperately need Obama out.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast