Video: I don't need to stop at a checkpoint b/c this is America
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Video: I don't need to stop at a checkpoint b/c this is America

This is a discussion on Video: I don't need to stop at a checkpoint b/c this is America within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Must See Video: "I Don't Need To Stop at a Checkpoint to Prove Who I Am Because This Is America"...

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

Default Video: I don't need to stop at a checkpoint b/c this is America

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

~OtisM~ is offline Banned

Stupid. There was no context given to the video. Just another baiter looking for 15mins of fame. Kinda like those guys that open carry and film it for kicks.

great article thanks for sharing! i posted it on my face book as well
    i'm glad we have americans willing and brave enough to stand up for their constitutional rights
    kudos to him! if americans continue to be complacent we will be just like nazi germany was no doubt
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by ~OtisM~ View Post
    Stupid. There was no context given to the video. Just another baiter looking for 15mins of fame. Kinda like those guys that open carry and film it for kicks.
    It's stupid to stand up for your rights against those who wish to deminsh them?

While you may not agree with the methods, or the percieved motivation behind them doesn't make them "stupid". While I just answered them everytime I traveled from TX to NM, I have always asked myself "why?"... national seciruty? Really? A guy asking me if I'm a citizen is going to prevent terrorism or illegal immigration? I don't think so.
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

Blog Entries

While this guy is "technically" correct, it is usually in his best interest just to answer yes or no at an immigration check point. There are immigration check points on every highway in the US that leads from an entry point at the border to the interior and this is where being in the
    country legally is ascertained by US Customs/Border Patrol. People complain about there being too many illegals in this country (I agree 100%),
    but then they complain when the officers are doing their job to help stem the tide. Granted, most illegals do no go through check points, but many try to. Last time I came through this type of check point between McAllen and Falfurias Texas the sign at the check point indicated that they had apprehended not only 1600+ illegals to date this year, but also 12,000+ pounds of illegal drugs being smuggled into the country from
    Mexico. As I pull up to the officer I roll down my driver's window as well as the window behind me so that they can see that there's no one hiding in the back, answer yes and I'm on my way. How hard is that? Minor inconvenience as far as I'm concerned.
    Now, having said that, it does concern me that in the near future DHS will begin setting up similar check points along highways for whatever reason they want to. That's when we will have to do what this man did --- resist immediately and force the issue. If we do not, then they will just set up more and more and get more intrusive and abusive because they perceive us as having been "conditioned" to do so. If they see that people are going to push back then they're more likely to back off and stop putting up check points. If we just roll over and be good Sheeple like they want, then it will just get worse. Like Ben Franklin said, "Those that give up liberty for security end up with neither".
    Kill them all and let God sort them out!

if the government really wanted to stop the flow of illegal drugs they would arrest the cia! who brings the majority of illicit drugs to our city streets in the first place.....thing is the cia will bust their competition is what the drug war is really about not to mention allowing private prison corporations to profit from busting non violent druggies
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by OUTTAHERE View Post
    While this guy is "technically" correct, it is usually in his best interest just to answer yes or no at an immigration check point. There are immigration check points on every highway in the US that leads from an entry point at the border to the interior and this is where being in the
    country legally is ascertained by US Customs/Border Patrol. People complain about there being too many illegals in this country (I agree 100%),
    but then they complain when the officers are doing their job to help stem the tide. Granted, most illegals do no go through check points, but many try to. Last time I came through this type of check point between McAllen and Falfurias Texas the sign at the check point indicated that they had apprehended not only 1600+ illegals to date this year, but also 12,000+ pounds of illegal drugs being smuggled into the country from
    Mexico. As I pull up to the officer I roll down my driver's window as well as the window behind me so that they can see that there's no one hiding in the back, answer yes and I'm on my way. How hard is that? Minor inconvenience as far as I'm concerned. Now, having said that, it does concern me that in the near future DHS will begin setting up similar check points along highways for whatever reason they want to. That's when we will have to do what this man did --- resist immediately and force the issue. If we do not, then they will just set up more and more and get more intrusive and abusive because they perceive us as having been "conditioned" to do so. If they see that people are going to push back then they're more likely to back off and stop putting up check points. If we just roll over and be good Sheeple like they want, then it will just get worse. Like Ben Franklin said, "Those that give up liberty for security end up with neither".
    I'm sure the German Jews thought the same thing when the Nazis took their firearms away... just sayin'.

But, yeah, you get the point and the rest of your post is correct. ;)

Crossing the Canadian border I have been asked about my citizenship, on the way into Canada. I don't recall being asked on the way back home. But then the border patrol already has your information in front of them from scanning your licence plate. I guess the Border Patrol has to figure out how to balance the need to find illegal aliens with the rights of American citizens.

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Other than the fact that he should have shut up and left as soon as she said he was free to go, this is how one of those check point stops should go
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Pastor Anderson thoroughly trounced the BP in his trial on the charges stemming from the events in 2009 depicted in this video. His car was busted up, he was beaten and repeatedly tazed, as described by him the next day in this video. The prosecutor was among the most inept dunces I've ever seen, but Anderson's attorneys were quite impressive, handling his case in a very professional manner while disregarding their opposition's ineptitude.

The judge was a female Hispanic, presumably an immigrant herself as she does have a light, but pronounced, accent.

This is a link to all the footage of the trial that Pastor Anderson has posted on his YouTube channel. The ones titled "Part 1 of 5, Part 2 of 5" etc. are the whole 5+ hour trial. The rest of them are highlights of the low-life BP and DPS agents who were exposed as blatant law-breakers during the trial. So blatant in fact, that the judge couldn't rationalize a way to convict Anderson, though it seemed to me like that's exactly what she was trying to do at various times throughout the trial.

For anyone who lives near these Nazi checkpoints and has to deal with them on a regular basis, the trial serves as a seminar on what your rights actually are in practice (not in theory), to the extent that they still exist at all, of course.

To anyone who still believes that passive compliance is in our "best interests," I suggest to you that compliance will only ever engender more abuses of authority. Brave Patriots and Soldiers of God like Pastor Steven Anderson taking these principled stands and documenting them on camera to prove his/their adherence to the Constitution, should be supported, congratulated and thanked at every opportunity for exposing the illegal "show-us-your-papers" Nazi checkpoints that are set up as far away as 80 miles from our southern-most border with Mexico in all the border states. How many here are willing to sacrifice their own safety, freedom and well-being so that others might live free? Pastor Anderson's trial serves as precedent that will do more for others' freedoms than all the Tea Party protests combined ever did or will do. Think about it.

Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast