Radical Progressive Leftist Socialist spies... - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44
Like Tree70Likes

Radical Progressive Leftist Socialist spies...

This is a discussion on Radical Progressive Leftist Socialist spies... within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Wow! That is something to think about, huh?...

  1. #31
    blinddog is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Wow! That is something to think about, huh?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    This is off another forum.










    The truth is "Radical" Progressives have a LOT to gain by posting on forums like this.

    -
    Wow. I'm blown away by that. I can see people just being jerks and trying to get people riled up because they're immature and think it's funny. But that's an insane amount of effort just to undermine a small group of people who like to debate guns and politics online. I guess I can see how it would mess with the information being posted so that people just coming by to check out the forum for the first time would be confused. That just wasn't something I had considered. Thanks for the info.
    "I simply admit to not knowing that which ignorant men claim to be sure of."

  3. #33
    araczynski's Avatar
    araczynski is offline NotASheep.Enabled = True;
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    The truth is "Radical" Progressives have a LOT to gain by posting on forums like this.
    -
    what the heck IS a 'radical progressive' anyway? a hippie? i see so many dit-dee-dee (mind of mencia, if you've ever seen the show) labels thrown around here that people start sounding like they've been drinking one camp or another's kool-aid way too much.

    there's way too many paranoid people on this forum, and i've been on forums since back in the 2400bps modem BBS days.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Carolina USA
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chitty View Post
    Wow. I'm blown away by that. I can see people just being jerks and trying to get people riled up because they're immature and think it's funny. But that's an insane amount of effort just to undermine a small group of people who like to debate guns and politics online. I guess I can see how it would mess with the information being posted so that people just coming by to check out the forum for the first time would be confused. That just wasn't something I had considered. Thanks for the info.
    The radical left's agenda is not just about messing with people Mark. They want complete & total domination. It may even come as surprise that most lefties could care less about us talking about our newest firearm, our day at the range or other mundane stuff.

    What the left really cares about is the disruption of religious & political speak.

    Groups like this may be relatively small; YET they can wield GREAT influence & power. Just think about the power of a small yet determined group of people who are UNIFIED in their goals & actions. Take our nation & the entire world for that matter. Basically, a few hundred people control everything.

    Our nation was formed & defended by a relatively SMALL group of men with a vision & a strong desire for TRUE FREEDOM!!!
    Unfortunately, most of our leaders today are out to take away peoples freedoms in their quest for world domination.


    Those in power who have a strong desire to dominate the world KNOW that to allow the flow of free thinking, free speech & talk of what TRUE FREEDOM is really about is to risk losing that power they so desperately want to hang onto.

    It has been said that there is NO GREATER force in the world than the desire to be FREE! I honestly believe this is why you see lefties come in to what is essentially/traditionally "conservative arenas in order to disrupt the flow of information.

    You can tune in to Fox News any night & see how those on the left try desperately to steer the conversation away from FACTS and into emotions. (This is absolutely done deliberately because this will disengage the logical thinking part of the brain of those listening & participating. It is also the first stage of making the conversation go down hill and in the case of forums getting a thread locked.)

    There are basically TWO places where the talk of FREEDOM & what being truly free have the strongest influence.Those two places are in the political & religious arenas. (AKA Forums that allow this type of talk to take place)

    Enter people like us---
    a small group of individuals with their minds stubbornly set of keeping their FREEDOMS alive! Now, multiply that by several other conservative minded groups spread out accross the country & around the world. (Freedom of speech--- Freedom of worship--- Freedom to choose their own life, their own leaders!)

    Remember, those on the radical left don't play by the same rules as those on the conservative "RIGHT".

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Creswell, Oregon
    Posts
    3,450

    Default

    Emotion and good intentions are two of the weapons the left uses with perfection. As an example try to cut or modify socials programs and the first thing you hear is starving children and throwing grandma of a cliff. If that doesn't work disruption and physical destruction are close behind.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
    what the heck IS a 'radical progressive' anyway? a hippie? i see so many dit-dee-dee (mind of mencia, if you've ever seen the show) labels thrown around here that people start sounding like they've been drinking one camp or another's kool-aid way too much.

    there's way too many paranoid people on this forum, and i've been on forums since back in the 2400bps modem BBS days.
    Liberal progressive is a political movement, I think he's just talking about the extremist members. I know what you're talking about with the labels, but this one is pretty legit.
    "I simply admit to not knowing that which ignorant men claim to be sure of."

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    212

    Default

    There are extremists on all sides of politics, and it's usually the extremists that stoop to using dirty tactics. Left or Right, I really don't care. It's the abuse of the system by politicians on both sides that is screwing everyone over. The republicans are screwing over the poor, the democrats are screwing over the rich, and the middle class is slowly disappearing. It's when people stop thinking about themselves and look at the big picture that they can realize we are all getting screwed and it's all of the politicians doing it.
    "I simply admit to not knowing that which ignorant men claim to be sure of."

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Creswell, Oregon
    Posts
    3,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chitty View Post
    There are extremists on all sides of politics, and it's usually the extremists that stoop to using dirty tactics. Left or Right, I really don't care. It's the abuse of the system by politicians on both sides that is screwing everyone over. The republicans are screwing over the poor, the democrats are screwing over the rich, and the middle class is slowly disappearing. It's when people stop thinking about themselves and look at the big picture that they can realize we are all getting screwed and it's all of the politicians doing it.
    How is it the republicans are screwing the poor? If any political party is screwing the poor it's the bleeding heart democrats. You mean to tell me Mark, you want your children to be dependent on you their entire adult life? There is a difference between helping someone down on their luck and keeping them down so you can control them. This is exactly what the democrats are doing. Create class warfare, it's because the rich are rich, that's why someone is poor. So many people by this lie. This is why the democrats have the power they have. Prosperity is not a zero sum game. There will always be jobs others don't want to do. When they can afford to pay someone else to do that job more jobs are created.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida suncoast
    Posts
    44

    Default

    CONGRATULATIONS ! tcox4freedom -- Your posts #30 and #34 are perhaps the most enlightening and valuable posts I have read and I have been bouncing around these gun forums since Mark Solomons "Packing.org".

    They reveal how the tactics and strategies of Saul Alinsky and Cass Sunstein have been refined, organized, and used to infiltrate, cause chaos and distrust, divide and conquer.

    Your revelations give anyone who reads and understands them the ability to recognize not only what's being done and how it's being done but who is doing it.

    I read a number of posts by a number of posters here and on other sites that just don't feel right and I just can't put my finger on the reason why. Your posts have given us the dots to connect to recognize the ignominious quislings in our midst.

    Thank You, tcox4freedom. Your posts #30 and #34 should be permanent must read stickies not only on this site but on all sites that are vulnerable to these scurrilous vandals.

    Warm Regards and Gratitude --- Al

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Carolina USA
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth315 View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS ! tcox4freedom -- Your posts #30 and #34 are perhaps the most enlightening and valuable posts I have read and I have been bouncing around these gun forums since Mark Solomons "Packing.org".

    They reveal how the tactics and strategies of Saul Alinsky and Cass Sunstein have been refined, organized, and used to infiltrate, cause chaos and distrust, divide and conquer.

    Your revelations give anyone who reads and understands them the ability to recognize not only what's being done and how it's being done but who is doing it.

    I read a number of posts by a number of posters here and on other sites that just don't feel right and I just can't put my finger on the reason why. Your posts have given us the dots to connect to recognize the ignominious quislings in our midst.

    Thank You, tcox4freedom. Your posts #30 and #34 should be permanent must read stickies not only on this site but on all sites that are vulnerable to these scurrilous vandals.

    Warm Regards and Gratitude --- Al
    I wish I could take the credit. But, this came off another site. It was posted by an admin explaining why the site deals swiftly with leftist radicals.

    The posts themselves actually come off of left related sites. I know some where from "Acorn" owned sites and I think others came from "MoveOn.org and a major Union website. (They are direct posts from the radical liberal playbook.)

    The admin that posted them is not American. But, he is a political leader in a major country that is a US Allie. He is also a conservative who is worried about the direction the left is taking our nation. (His country is worried!) The left's agenda is not solely related to US politics. They seek to dominate the world.

    (America is truly the last Superpower is is also a free "Republic". If/when America fall to socialism, it will be the most tragic thing to happen to the world.)


    -

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •