Muslims assaulting Christians
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Muslims assaulting Christians

This is a discussion on Muslims assaulting Christians within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; This gets my blood boiling! How can anyone in their right mind say that the muslim religion is one of ...

Default Muslims assaulting Christians

This gets my blood boiling! How can anyone in their right mind say that the muslim religion is one of peace, When time and time again they show otherwise...... The officers present should hang their heads in shame!

Cops Probe Clash between Christians Protesters, Muslims | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes
    "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
    - Clint Eastwood

Bible Believers, a Christian ministry known for its ‘confrontational evangelism,’ drew outrage from Muslims after they marched through the annual Arab International Festival with a pig’s head and signs denouncing Islam. According to local reports, some of the signs declared “Islam is a religion of blood and murder.” Another sign accused the Prophet Muhammad of being a “child molesting pervert.”

I made it this far and stopped reading. Looks like the Bible Believers were looking for a confrontation and they got one.

It was each group’s right to peaceably assemble. It was not the Christians right to insult these folks with a pig and the slurs of their prophet anymore than it would be for them to tell me Christ was a polygamist, bisexual rabble-rouser that broke the law by assaulting the money changers in the Temple. Each group was in error. Protest the government, protest the burning of the rainforest and the killing of the whales but do not come to my Sunday school picnic with an upside down Jesus. If a Muslim came into my back yard we would reason, not hurt. And I am the Right Wing Christian that Obama referred to as being covetous of my God and Guns.
    22 As for the king's orders, we will not follow them: we shall not swerve from our own religion either to right or to left.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkules77 View Post
    Bible Believers, a Christian ministry known for its ‘confrontational evangelism,’ drew outrage from Muslims after they marched through the annual Arab International Festival with a pig’s head and signs denouncing Islam. According to local reports, some of the signs declared “Islam is a religion of blood and murder.” Another sign accused the Prophet Muhammad of being a “child molesting pervert.”

I made it this far and stopped reading. Looks like the Bible Believers were looking for a confrontation and they got one.
    I agree 100 %. Two wrongs in this case does not equal a right.
    22 As for the king's orders, we will not follow them: we shall not swerve from our own religion either to right or to left.

If a Muslim came into my back yard we would reason, not hurt. And I am the Right Wing Christian that Obama referred to as being covetous of my God and Guns.[/QUOTE]

And that's the difference! The christians were not in the right , but at the same time they were not being violent! You may not like what someone says or does but that does not give you the right to assault them.... Period! And for the cops to look on is dispicable!
    "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
    - Clint Eastwood

araczynski is offline NotASheep.Enabled = True;

i think these pathetic fringe groups assaulting the 1st amendment rights of others by hiding behind the 1st amendment (and some god to boot) themselves is insulting. this bible believers cult should go and inbreed with the wesboro freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkules77 View Post

They didn't physically attack the Islamist s. Guess they don't believe in turning the other cheek!
    NRA Life Member

.......and NO I Don't condone what those "christians" did!
    NRA Life Member

Default Muslims assaulting Christians

I think if the Imperialists would stop trying to conquer all the Arabs for Israel they would not be looking for revenge. Besides I believe it is the powers that be that make them out as the boogeyman

Quote Originally Posted by socal70xr7 View Post
    I think if the Imperialists would stop trying to conquer all the Arabs for Israel they would not be looking for revenge. Besides I believe it is the powers that be that make them out as the boogeyman
    NRA Life Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast