Say it ain't so!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Say it ain't so!

This is a discussion on Say it ain't so! within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; In an unprecedented move, Colorado's Governor states today in a news interview that this is not a gun issue but ...

Default Say it ain't so!

In an unprecedented move, Colorado's Governor states today in a news interview that this is not a gun issue but the work of a sick individual.

It has nothing to do with gun laws.

This guy is a Democrat!

Is the world turning upside down?

Nice move Colorado. If you had to vote Democrat, this was the way to go.

KK

Fallguy is offline Citizen

Well said Governor. I have to say it seems the majority of post I've seen of Facebook, Twitter, etc... have not blamed the gun. Maybe people are waking up finally.
    “Because when seconds count, the police are only minutes away”

Posting in …….
    OpenCarry.org
    USA Carry
    Glock Talk
    Tennessee Gun Owners
    also check
    Handgunlaw.us
    Tennessee Laws at: Michie’s Legal Resources

Default Say it ain't so!

We can only hope

Stammkyle81 is offline Stammkyle81

I have had one encounter with a 18 year old girl who told me that we should ban all gun ownership and that we should rent our hunting rifles from LEO after receiving psych evaluations. I responded that we should ban all drugs and give psych evaluations to 15 year olds before they get there learners permit to make sure they wouldn't be drunk or reckless drivers. You should have seen the dumb look on her face. Priceless. I pray most people are waking up. My wife and I are both CCWP holders and if that crazy bastard walked in to our theater at least there would have been two people returning fire.

Anyone who can think rationally will agree that almost all crimes have nothing to do with guns, they are just a tool used by criminals that hopefully are countered with more guns from the good guys.
    The miracle of Christ in me - Is the mystery that sets me free
    I'm nothing like I used to be - So open up your eyes you'll see

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Quote Originally Posted by Stammkyle81 View Post
    I have had one encounter with a 18 year old girl who told me that we should ban all gun ownership and that we should rent our hunting rifles from LEO after receiving psych evaluations. I responded that we should ban all drugs and give psych evaluations to 15 year olds before they get there learners permit to make sure they wouldn't be drunk or reckless drivers. You should have seen the dumb look on her face. Priceless. I pray most people are waking up. My wife and I are both CCWP holders and if that crazy bastard walked in to our theater at least there would have been two people returning fire.
    Outstanding! ................

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by GLADad View Post
    Anyone who can think rationally will agree that almost all crimes have nothing to do with guns, they are just a tool used by criminals that hopefully are countered with more guns from the good guys.
    Well yeah! But this Governor is a Democrat. He had a moment of rationality.

KK

When the democrat leadership gets their hands on him he will be dragged straight to the woodshed. Stand your ground Governor. This has renewed my hope that some democrats do have a brain.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Good call Gov...is it his election yr?
    When liberals run out of other people's right to infridge upon, how many will give up theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by TlWheatley View Post
    Good call Gov...is it his election yr?
    Nope.

The miracle of Christ in me - Is the mystery that sets me free
    I'm nothing like I used to be - So open up your eyes you'll see

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast