Wait did she take lessons from Holder or is it a prerequisite to be ignorant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Wait did she take lessons from Holder or is it a prerequisite to be ignorant

This is a discussion on Wait did she take lessons from Holder or is it a prerequisite to be ignorant within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Lessons from Holder? Just deny it until jailed or dead I guess. What if we did that in court? Would ...

Default Wait did she take lessons from Holder or is it a prerequisite to be ignorant

Lessons from Holder? Just deny it until jailed or dead I guess. What if we did that in court? Would it be contempt?

This bull dike douche bag scrapes my last nerve. Listen to Rep Gohmert from Texas rip into her. This whole Maobama regime is very dirty or just very very stupid.

"Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

The administration is guilty of being both guilty and stupid. If all the people in Congress would have the fortitude to do as Rep. Gohmert did in his questioning, maybe things would change in Washington.

Ripped her a new A-hole didn't he....man this country is in BIG trouble

~OtisM~ is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    Lessons from Holder? Just deny it until jailed or dead I guess. What if we did that in court? Would it be contempt?

This bull dike douche bag scrapes my last nerve. Listen to Rep Gohmert from Texas rip into her. This whole Maobama regime is very dirty or just very very stupid.

When u get emotional and say stupid things like "bull dyke" you instantly go off message. Childish. Stick to the issue, not ur immature grasp of your surroundings.

It is time to elect replacements for the amateurs in charge in Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    The administration is guilty of being both guilty and stupid. If all the people in Congress would have the fortitude to do as Rep. Gohmert did in his questioning, maybe things would change in Washington.

Quando omni flunkus moritati....."When all else fails, play dead" Yer too funny

Blog Entries

such is our government and the "transparency" that the present administration has promised. where do we go when am appointed cabinet member won't answer a yes or no question? our present administration is nothing more than a dog and pony show.
    Hillbilly proud.... you have a problem with that?

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Quote Originally Posted by ~OtisM~ View Post
    When u get emotional and say stupid things like "bull dyke" you instantly go off message. Childish. Stick to the issue, not ur immature grasp of your surroundings.
    I got the message just fine. Napolitano is incompetent, dishonest, and way out of her league. The FACT that she is a bull dyke is of course, irrelevant.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackinPara View Post

Quando omni flunkus moritati....."When all else fails, play dead" Yer too funny
    Thanks for the video. I see I have a lot of company and we all can't be wrong. :)

Quote Originally Posted by craigguinn View Post
    such is our government and the "transparency" that the present administration has promised. where do we go when am appointed cabinet member won't answer a yes or no question? our present administration is nothing more than a dog and pony show.
    Actually, this IS the most transparent regime in the history of this country. It is VERY easy for intelligent people to see right through them.

Marxists find it impossible to tell the truth about anything. Since their entire political and economic philosophy is a lie, based on lies, supported by lies, and requires lies to promulgate, giving straight answers just don't exist in their psyche.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast