• 2 Post By phone man
  • 2 Post By Tomhusker
  • 6 Post By MI .45
  • 2 Post By stingray2100
  • 2 Post By SR40c
  • 1 Post By foxytwo
  • 3 Post By Nightmare45

DOJ to Colorado Family: Give Up Your Religion or Your Business

This is a discussion on DOJ to Colorado Family: Give Up Your Religion or Your Business within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Read it and weep. DOJ to Colorado Family: Give Up Your Religion or Your Business By Terence P. Jeffrey July ...

Default DOJ to Colorado Family: Give Up Your Religion or Your Business

Read it and weep.

DOJ to Colorado Family:
    Give Up Your Religion or Your Business

By Terence P. Jeffrey
    July 26, 2012

CNSNews.com

Shown here, from left to right, are James Newland, Andrew Newland, Paul Newland and William Newland. William, Paul and James, plus their sister Christine, own Hercules. Andrew, William's son, is vice president of the family business

The Justice Department’s filing was made in Newland v. Sebelius--a suit brought by William, Paul and James Newland, and their sister, Christine Ketterhagen, who are Roman Catholics, and who together own Colorado-based Hercules Industries.

The Newlands’ lawsuit challenges a regulation that Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius finalized earlier this year that requires virtually all health plans to cover--without cost-sharing--sterilizations and all Food-and-Drug Administration approved contraceptives, including those that induce abortions.

Attorney General Eric Holder and Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius
    (AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta)

Under the Obamacare law, businesses that have more than 50 employees must provide health insurance to their employees or face a penalty. To satisfy the mandate, the insurance must include the cost-sharing-free sterilization-contraception-abortifacient benefit. The regulation takes effect on Aug. 1, which means that as soon as any business starts a new plan-year for its health-insurance program after that date it will need to comply with Sebelius's rule.

More at the link.
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

bunch of Nazi's making them do that.......can't wait for November

Nothing is going to change in November.

MI .45 is offline MI .45

DICTATORSHIP
    Tomhusker is correct... regardless of the election outcome, the U.S. is on a collision course with previously experienced history. This perfidious government and it's lackeys are shoving this stuff down our throats and most people don't know and they don't care.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

I think it is the later thing.

most people know that the goverment is corrupt...this election is a loose loose game. Rommney and Obama are one and the same.

the only independant candidate that could have done something. chose to drop off a few months ago ( yes you know who you are Mr)

most people know, but choose to do nothing, because of confort.
    the people that do not know...do not want to know because the do not want to invest the time to learn.
    the rest know about it but have no good choice this next election...

in short...we are at a toilet junction full of poop.
    Invest a Day at the Citadel, learn to be safe forever.
    www.citadelinstitute.com

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Reading this and understanding the futility, sometimes makes me wish this country would just explode in rebellion.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by stingray2100 View Post
    I think it is the later thing.

most people know that the goverment is corrupt...this election is a loose loose game. Rommney and Obama are one and the same.

the only independant candidate that could have done something. chose to drop off a few months ago ( yes you know who you are Mr)

most people know, but choose to do nothing, because of confort.
    the people that do not know...do not want to know because the do not want to invest the time to learn.
    the rest know about it but have no good choice this next election...

in short...we are at a toilet junction full of poop.
    Any one that thinks Obama and Romney are one the same are not reading the same news that I look at. Look at thier past and tell me which one has America as their best interest, or which one had friends that were felons or views that were not American. A lot of Obama's friends that have views that are not in America's best interest are in positions of power in the government. Make sure of your choice.

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by MI .45 View Post
    DICTATORSHIP
    Tomhusker is correct... regardless of the election outcome, the U.S. is on a collision course with previously experienced history. This perfidious government and it's lackeys are shoving this stuff down our throats and most people don't know and they don't care.
    Since this government failed to read the the health care law an passed it, they may have forgot this government was founded by people (remember we the people) who were tired of oppression and rebelled (revolution) to stop that oppression. Old saying folks that fail to study history are doomed to relive it.