New President
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

New President

This is a discussion on New President within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; I am very afraid if our current president becomes our next president, guns will be taxed, out of the economy. ...

Default New President

I am very afraid if our current president becomes our next president, guns will be taxed, out of the economy. HE will not have to worry about re-election. He will not outlaw them. he will used executive order to re-price ammo and or guns.

welcome to the forum
    i do find it interesting the government is buying up the ammo makers businesses and most of the ammo as well so that could be their next move tax and raise prices once they get their monopoly on making and selling ammo....
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    welcome to the forum
    i do find it interesting the government is buying up the ammo makers businesses and most of the ammo as well so that could be their next move tax and raise prices once they get their monopoly on making and selling ammo....
    Quote your source Eagleeyes. The government has been buying lots of ammo, but I cannot find any ammo businesses being bought by the Feds.
    Kevin - NRA Life Member
    2nd Amendment = Freedom from Tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    Quote your source Eagleeyes. The government has been buying lots of ammo, but I cannot find any ammo businesses being bought by the Feds.
    i read it somewhere don't remember exactly but heres a few links might be informative for you

1. ► 6:51► 6:51
      www.youtube.com/watch?v=EirC88RbnJ4Apr 3, 2012 - 7 min - Uploaded by davidseamanonline
      Up to 450 million rounds of "hollow point" .40 caliberammunition, plus an ... Our government is our ...

More videos for government buying up loads of ammo »
    2. Why Does The Department Of Homeland Security Need 450 ...

endoftheamericandream.com/.../why-does-the-department-of-homela...
      Mar 28, 2012 – Clearly, a lot of Americans are feeling the need to arm themselves. ..... Stealth gun control…if the government buys up all the ammo supplies ...

3. Gov't Buying up Ammo Supplies?

www.northwestfirearms.com/.../85595-govt-buying-up-ammo-suppli...
      Mar 20, 2012 – Default. Look up ATK ammo Mfg, 2009 was another 200 mill ... 5, Large Government agencies tend tobuy in bulk to cut cost and a lot of times, ...

4. Why Is Homeland Security Buying 450 Million Rounds - The Blaze

www.theblaze.com/.../why-is-homeland-security-buying-450-million...
      Mar 30, 2012 – So is this a calculated move by thegovernment to curb ammunition ... Therefore, a large contract could not be used to drive up the prices, but .... of “Homeland Security” these days, this is not a lot of ammo for them to use…

5. .40 cal ammo

www.zombielyptic.com/showthread.php?717-40-cal-ammo
      Apr 7, 2012 – If the US Government is buying up ALL the .40ammo, how does that ... with the Government having lots of a .40 cal ammo is that "if" something ...

6. Government Buying Out All The 5.56 Military Surplus Ammo & Is ...

www.federaljack.com/?p=173952
      Mar 20, 2012 – I was also told by the same ammo dealers that the government is going to ... buying up our ammo with our tax money so we cant defend ourselves, ... You stocked up a huge choad load of ammo and are ready for anything!

7. Government Buying Out All The 5.56 Military Surplus Ammo & Is ...

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/03/1914592-1914592.html
      Mar 19, 2012 – FYI: Government Buying Out All The 5.56 Military Surplus Ammo & Is Telling ... Can't shoot a gun with no ammo…stock up now while you still can. .... People are watching him closely, lots of people, it will be hard for him to do...

8. owg - US Government Buying Out All The 5.56 Military Surplus Ammo

owg.livejournal.com/97739.html
      Mar 22, 2012 – I have been calling a lot of ammo distributors and ALL of them are telling ... because the government isbuying it all up from everyone they can.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    i read it somewhere don't remember exactly but heres a few links might be informative for you

1. ► 6:51► 6:51
      www.youtube.com/watch?v=EirC88RbnJ4Apr 3, 2012 - 7 min - Uploaded by davidseamanonline
      Up to 450 million rounds of "hollow point" .40 caliberammunition, plus an ... Our government is our ...

More videos for government buying up loads of ammo »
    2. Why Does The Department Of Homeland Security Need 450 ...

endoftheamericandream.com/.../why-does-the-department-of-homela...
      Mar 28, 2012 – Clearly, a lot of Americans are feeling the need to arm themselves. ..... Stealth gun control…if the government buys up all the ammo supplies ...

3. Gov't Buying up Ammo Supplies?

www.northwestfirearms.com/.../85595-govt-buying-up-ammo-suppli...
      Mar 20, 2012 – Default. Look up ATK ammo Mfg, 2009 was another 200 mill ... 5, Large Government agencies tend tobuy in bulk to cut cost and a lot of times, ...

4. Why Is Homeland Security Buying 450 Million Rounds - The Blaze

www.theblaze.com/.../why-is-homeland-security-buying-450-million...
      Mar 30, 2012 – So is this a calculated move by thegovernment to curb ammunition ... Therefore, a large contract could not be used to drive up the prices, but .... of “Homeland Security” these days, this is not a lot of ammo for them to use…

5. .40 cal ammo

www.zombielyptic.com/showthread.php?717-40-cal-ammo
      Apr 7, 2012 – If the US Government is buying up ALL the .40ammo, how does that ... with the Government having lots of a .40 cal ammo is that "if" something ...

6. Government Buying Out All The 5.56 Military Surplus Ammo & Is ...

www.federaljack.com/?p=173952
      Mar 20, 2012 – I was also told by the same ammo dealers that the government is going to ... buying up our ammo with our tax money so we cant defend ourselves, ... You stocked up a huge choad load of ammo and are ready for anything!

7. Government Buying Out All The 5.56 Military Surplus Ammo & Is ...

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/03/1914592-1914592.html
      Mar 19, 2012 – FYI: Government Buying Out All The 5.56 Military Surplus Ammo & Is Telling ... Can't shoot a gun with no ammo…stock up now while you still can. .... People are watching him closely, lots of people, it will be hard for him to do...

8. owg - US Government Buying Out All The 5.56 Military Surplus Ammo

owg.livejournal.com/97739.html
      Mar 22, 2012 – I have been calling a lot of ammo distributors and ALL of them are telling ... because the government isbuying it all up from everyone they can.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

They have definitely been buying exorbitant amounts of ammo that can not be justified with any normal explanation and that is very concerning for a number of reasons, but still have not seen anything to indicate they are buying ammo manufacturers.

Obummer’s mantra is “The right thing to do”. He is able to justify his actions to the “MOB” by placating them with this statement. It justifies his actions. He will use his inflated base’s info on gun violence (This term should be shoved) and do the right thing to do. This may well go down in world history as the slogan Americans should have stopped. The right thing to do. He would not know the right thing to do if his . . . . . . .
    22 As for the king's orders, we will not follow them: we shall not swerve from our own religion either to right or to left.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    I don't know why you posted that twice, but the first 5 links all refer to a single Contract with ATK that MIGHT provide Up To 450 million rounds of ammo over a 5 year period.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlaze
    ATK announced that it is being awarded an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) agreement from the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (DHS, ICE) for .40 caliber ammunition. This contract features a base of 12 months, includes four option years, and will have a maximum volume of 450 million rounds.
    As the majority of the ammo needed by DHS, ICE is for .40 S&W ammo for duty use, this is not unusual.
    “We are proud to extend our track record as the prime supplier of .40 caliber duty ammunition for DHS, ICE,” said Ron Johnson, President of ATK’s Security and Sporting group.
    And further down,

This is not the first time DHS has placed such an order, however. In 2009, it signed a contract with Winchester for the procurement of 200 million hollow points.
    If you read your own link number 8 from "owg" you will find where it says:
    Quote Originally Posted by owg
    HUH? Apparently, Cheaper Than Dirt, and Sportsmanguide, two of the larger online ammo retailers didn't get the memo because they have plenty of 223/5.56 NATO for sale.
    So, I will ask something that Purple asked, but will modify it a bit. Please provide a credible source citation providing validation of your claim.

Shoobee is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug View Post
    I am very afraid if our current president becomes our next president, guns will be taxed, out of the economy. HE will not have to worry about re-election. He will not outlaw them. he will used executive order to re-price ammo and or guns.
    Jeeze louise, presidents dont make laws. Presidents dont raise taxes. Havent you ever actually read the US Constitution??? Congress does all that.

Shoobee is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NotTwoShure View Post
    Obummer’s mantra is “The right thing to do”. He is able to justify his actions to the “MOB” by placating them with this statement. It justifies his actions. He will use his inflated base’s info on gun violence (This term should be shoved) and do the right thing to do. This may well go down in world history as the slogan Americans should have stopped. The right thing to do. He would not know the right thing to do if his . . . . . . .
    You should stop smoking all that cheap dope every day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast