Democratic Convention
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By BC1

Democratic Convention

This is a discussion on Democratic Convention within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Former president Clinton will be addressing the Democratic convention . I wonder if anyone else suspects that one of his ...

Default Democratic Convention

Former president Clinton will be addressing the Democratic convention . I wonder if anyone else suspects that one of his major "talking points" will be to announce that Hillary will be the VP candidate. Throwing Biden under the bus would just be business as usual for this administration, and really, no big loss to the country. Except for the shake your head factor every time he opens his mouth. Anyone else seeing this possibility or did I just stay out too late last night?

Former Clinton advisor Richard (can't say ****) Morris talked about this on O'Reilly last night. He believes that regardless of the speech, once that voting booth curtain closes he'll cast his vote for Romney. Don't forget what Clinton said about O back in 2007. "Ten years ago this guy would have been getting us coffee." He was picked-up on an open mic.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS