Didn't build it himself?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fstroupe

Didn't build it himself?

This is a discussion on Didn't build it himself? within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; I would buy lumber from this guy. Georgia lumberyard owner hammers Obama on 'You didn't build that' | Fox News...

Default Didn't build it himself?

Usually, the especially stupid things that Obama (and his crew) says are gone by the next news cycle. That particular statement has lived for over a month now, and no matter how hard his cronies or the liberal media tries, they can't make it go away. The Chick-fil-a thing yesterday was I think more about that statement than about Dan Cathey or comments he made to the Baptist Press.

Property and business ownership are the roots that our nation was built upon. Obama's attempt to minimize business ownership was cheap and transparent. If you didn't build that business yourself, you do not deserve the profits it makes....which makes it OK for the government to confiscate those profits. It really doesn't get more Marxist than that.

Obama & Company are growing increasingly desperate and scared of the election in Nov. What they thought was going to be a slam dunk will be...for the Republicans. Even if Romney doesn't win, which is growing increasingly unlikely, the Dems will lose the Senate, and the Republicans will strengthen their hold in the House. All of these votes in the House that seemingly mean nothing, are a predecessor to the Congressional Hearings and Inquiries that will keep a lame-duck Obama from accomplishing any more damage to the country.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh