Joe Biden's Tax Returns: 2006-2011 - I'm Sick To My Stomach - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree45Likes

Joe Biden's Tax Returns: 2006-2011 - I'm Sick To My Stomach

This is a discussion on Joe Biden's Tax Returns: 2006-2011 - I'm Sick To My Stomach within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; More power to them if they can avoid the massive IRS monster. It should be done away with. Tax people ...

~OtisM~ is offline Banned

More power to them if they can avoid the massive IRS monster. It should be done away with. Tax people on what they consume, not on what they earn. Problem solved.

www.fairtax.org

Wealth is not taxed. Income is. Biden made his millions during his first decade in the Senate. Now that people are watching, he makes only his VP salary.

Liberals do not give to charity. They consider the federal government their charity, that is why they don't mind paying taxes.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    Trust me. Harry did not assume that Romney paid no taxes just because he didn't produce his returns going back ten years. That was not his reason.
    His reason was to try to put Mitt between a rock and a hard place and to cast doubt in any voters mind about Romney.
    What he is actually trying to do is force Romney to produce his returns. If he didn't pay taxes through legal means then +10 for the Dems. If he paid taxes then his returns are now out in the open where the Dems and their support of the main stream media can pick it apart and once again work the class warfare angle again against Romney.
    I would like to see Romney say he isn't hiding anything and that he complied with the election laws and then ask why nobody had seen any of Obama's college transcripts or his college applications!
    So father-of-three, do you still beat your wife? Somebody told me you did! Get the point?
    Let there be no doubt. That question was for purposes of exposing what Dirty Harry Reid is trying to do to Mitt.
    My apologies to F-O-3.
    No implications or doubt cast upon Father -of- three! Just in case there are some brain dead trolls trying to start trouble.
    I agree and understand the premise, but liberals like Reid do make outlandish emotionally charged comments just to get people to believe what Reid supposedly does not believe (or does he ?!). But that's liberalism: getting a point to be accepted as a fact without using the facts.

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by ~OtisM~ View Post
    More power to them if they can avoid the massive IRS monster. It should be done away with. Tax people on what they consume, not on what they earn. Problem solved.

FairTax | American for Fair Taxation | Tax Reform Solutions | Consumption Tax - Americans For Fair Taxation
    The end is near!!!!! I actually agree with OM on this.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    The end is near!!!!! I actually agree with OM on this.
    If we could make them understand that it all is part of the master progressive plan....
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    Trust me. Harry did not assume that Romney paid no taxes just because he didn't produce his returns going back ten years. That was not his reason.
    His reason was to try to put Mitt between a rock and a hard place and to cast doubt in any voters mind about Romney.
    What he is actually trying to do is force Romney to produce his returns. If he didn't pay taxes through legal means then +10 for the Dems. If he paid taxes then his returns are now out in the open where the Dems and their support of the main stream media can pick it apart and once again work the class warfare angle again against Romney.
    I would like to see Romney say he isn't hiding anything and that he complied with the election laws and then ask why nobody had seen any of Obama's college transcripts or his college applications!
    So father-of-three, do you still beat your wife? Somebody told me you did! Get the point?
    Let there be no doubt. That question was for purposes of exposing what Dirty Harry Reid is trying to do to Mitt.
    My apologies to F-O-3.
    No implications or doubt cast upon Father -of- three! Just in case there are some brain dead trolls trying to start trouble.
    I believe the sme thing. Napoleon said "never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake." I think Mitt should let them run their mouths for a couple more months. Then show he paid millions in tax.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by fstroupe View Post
    Wealth is not taxed. Income is. Biden made his millions during his first decade in the Senate. Now that people are watching, he makes only his VP salary.

Liberals do not give to charity. They consider the federal government their charity, that is why they don't mind paying taxes.
    Yeah but the Obama plan taxes wealth differently. Retiree's will get banged on dividend income that is currently taxed differently. Some seniors need that money to live on. And they're not wealthy.

Nancy Peolsi called the GOP the "e.coli club" at a function in Fl today. Obama called Mitt "Romney Hood." Are these people are delusional? No! They must do this, they have no record to run on. Pelosi? One look in her eyes and you know there's a problem. Remind you of anyone?

Attachment 6800 ---> Attachment 6799 ---> Attachment 6798
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

I heard this from Rush a few days back, but find it to be rather true as well:

Rich Democrats aren't considered to be rich (and aren't hated of course!) if they complain about rich Republicans. Somehow people like Warren Buffet say stuff about needing to pay more taxes when he does not pay more taxes, and the sheeple believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by ~OtisM~ View Post

FairTax | American for Fair Taxation | Tax Reform Solutions | Consumption Tax - Americans For Fair Taxation
    That is a very sound concept.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12